Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

7.99 $ flash sale for 4 pcs 3.7V 2500mAh 18650 (INR18650 25R 4pcs), assuming they are blue/azure
Item:

3.7V 2500mAh 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (INR18650 - 25R 4pcs) azure non-aff

I assume you have to buy them via the promo landing page:
http://www.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-187.htm

Note: promotion starts in 1 hour 17 minutes AFTER posting this! quantity: 5 packs according to landing page.

Thanks for sharing

GearBest great sale on 29th- 4th ( $389.89 ONEPLUS TWO flash sale ect; $7.99 for Battery ; 25.99 for Opus BT-2.2)

GearBest’s New Arrival ( Sep 29th: $13.9 Fenix HL05 White + Red Light Waterproof 8Lm 4 Modes Headlamp- 2 x CR2032)

UltraFire F13 Cree XM L2 T6 only 8.99$
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_5499.html?vip=54475 non-aff

GearBest great sale on 5th (Nitefighter BT21,M3XS - UT,31.99 S10R,VC4&VC2 Plus Charger, Nitecore T,TM16 )

Hi,

Is the BT-22 only for EU plug? No US plug?

Hi ohaya, it’s Bt21,but not BT22, and the Bt21 is with a Us plug

32GB SDHC card for 9.76 $US shipped #Class 10 UHS-1 95MB/s Reading Speed 12MB/s Writing Speed# non-aff

The link above contains a referral link (affiliate link) to the commercial seller GearBest. In line with the new regulation to affiliate links on BLF I assume this would be the correct thread to post this link. If this is not the correct thread I apologize and wish that the affiliate part of the link will be deleted or the posting moved to the correct section/thread of the subforum. Thanks!

Update: I posted this based on a promotion I received for a sale price. I was made aware that a similar/same product is priced lower or similar on aliexpress. Even though I checked the price against the major shops I wasn’t able to find a cheaper one. Please note that this deal might not be the lowest price possible.

GearBest great sale ( IMAT DM21 ON 6th/7th; GearBest superising whole site sales from oct 6th-8th-xiaomi, cooyoo, DDT40 )

GearBest great sale on 6th (Nitefighter BT21,M3XS - UT,31.99 S10R,VC4&VC2 Plus Charger, Nitecore T,TM16 )

Can You add this wileyfox smartphone?
http://en.jd.com/ru/activities/willeyfox.html

That’s why aff links are bad. Same card costs $9 on ALiExpress

price-checked this product on Banggood, Fasttech and US shippers and it was the lowest price! Also, this is the get-it-free program from GearBest… it is not really worth the time copying the link if you read the T&Cs.

edit: this product is 12.99 - 17.xx on aliexpress.

edit2: I just found it. please omit my posting.

I really dislike affiliate spammers unless the person posts genuine coupons that he/she got on its own from seller to deliver better deal to the forum members through PM.
When you folks start to quote this “aff-policy changes” in your posts, it makes you look exactly like commercial sellers ;)!

Went to check Banggoods new thread - full of affiliate bukkake lol.
It doesnt seem to be as a way to help others to get a deal, no it does not, it seems like making money through deals and nothing more.

Lets spare this OH GUYS IVE FOUND YOU A COUPON JUST BECAUSE IM A NICE PERSON, JUST CLIK MY AFF LINK bullsh!t, its all about the money and f*ck the rest of it ;)!

Just sayin :D!

GearBest flash sale ( IMAT DM21,VC4 ,M3XS-UT,MH20,Convoy S2+,Xtar MC1 and battery)

Hi Serp, thanks for your proposal, I will communicate with our related team to ask if they will add it to GearBest :wink:

10.8 update

1. $27.94 for Opus BT - C3100 V2.1 Li - ion NiCd NiMh LCD Smart Intelligent Battery Charger with US Adapter

2. $7.05 HARNDS CK6013 Portable Line Locking Folding Knife

3. $8.29 Enlan L05 - 1 Folding Knife with Liner Lock

GearBest flash sale on 8th ( VC4 ,M3XS-UT,MH20,Convoy S2+,Xtar MC1 and battery)

Hey, Gearbest, can you add Glo-Toob’s to your inventory?

PM sent ;)!

GearBest flash sale on 9th/11th/12th (VC4, MH20,MC1,CL25R,LuminTop HL01,Spark SG6,SRT6 )