Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Out of stock, though.

I just checked, there are more than adequate China sources. I can request them to stock up a few. Model is discontinued, purchasing team decided to drop this item due to unstable sources.

Can someone Please provide the link for the extension tube @GearBest? (I searched but could not find it).

Thank you Very Much,

George

unfor it looks like the extension tube is out of stock:

http://www.gearbest.com/diy-parts-and-tools/pp_195408.html

mine are “shipped out”…

Siata94, Thank you Very Much for the link.

GearBest flash sale on 30/31/1th ( Skilhunt H02,Fenix LD02,VC4,VC2,DQG Tiny Ⅲ,Manker Timeback etc)
Scooter sales ( 30th-13th)

10.31update

Good news, xiaomo produce the battery, will you like it :wink:

1. $6.1 for 10 x Original Xiaomi Zi5 Rainbow AA Alkaline Battery - COLORFUL

2. $5.63 3.5mm In-ear Rechargeable LED Earphones Ear Set Mega Bass

I like but, they are not rechargeable :frowning: why Xiaomi WHY do you do this to us :frowning:

Please send some of those Xiaomi AA cells to HKJ to get reviewed :slight_smile:

I like the look of those cells, Xiaomi really are on a roll design wise. To bad they are not rechargeable.

Hmm, yeah, review by HKJ is a must!

Promo looks good, would like to know how much capacity and what discharg rates can these sustain at good performance!

And you get free 10xAA storage box ;)!

Thanks for liking xiaomi’s battery, and our related staff will send it to HKJ to review :wink:

was showing 22.99 on site but 27.85 in cart, now shows 27.85 on site and price

tried clearing cache as suggested on blf forum by GB but didn’t change

you post still notes $22.99 until gone

am I doing something wrong?

Same here.

fixed

GearBest flash sale on 2th/3th (Convoy S2+,Yezl Y3,Courui D01, JM35,battery )

Ordered, thank you

I too had problems with Gearbests website ordering system. I tried to place an order for a couple of the Lumintop Tool AAA flashlights during the sale (at $11.99), but every time I placed them in my shopping cart, the price changed to $19.00 —- WHILE THE SALE WAS STILL ON.

I followed all the instructions that had been posted (emptying my cache, refreshing the page, etc.) to no avail.

I sent a message to Gearbests “live chat” link, but received no response.

I also sent a message to Gearbests “ask a question” link, and again received no response. Nor have I received any response to my queries since then.

I still want to buy a couple of these flashlights at the sale price.

Sometimes it might be your web browser that acts up ;)!

It has happened with ticket system when using different browsers here as well as weird ordering issues on cnqualitygoods as well when using different browsers.

I tried 3 different browsers, so that can’t be the problem.

already Pmed you