Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hmm, yeah, review by HKJ is a must!

Promo looks good, would like to know how much capacity and what discharg rates can these sustain at good performance!

And you get free 10xAA storage box ;)!

Thanks for liking xiaomi’s battery, and our related staff will send it to HKJ to review :wink:

was showing 22.99 on site but 27.85 in cart, now shows 27.85 on site and price

tried clearing cache as suggested on blf forum by GB but didn’t change

you post still notes $22.99 until gone

am I doing something wrong?

Same here.

fixed

GearBest flash sale on 2th/3th (Convoy S2+,Yezl Y3,Courui D01, JM35,battery )

Ordered, thank you

I too had problems with Gearbests website ordering system. I tried to place an order for a couple of the Lumintop Tool AAA flashlights during the sale (at $11.99), but every time I placed them in my shopping cart, the price changed to $19.00 —- WHILE THE SALE WAS STILL ON.

I followed all the instructions that had been posted (emptying my cache, refreshing the page, etc.) to no avail.

I sent a message to Gearbests “live chat” link, but received no response.

I also sent a message to Gearbests “ask a question” link, and again received no response. Nor have I received any response to my queries since then.

I still want to buy a couple of these flashlights at the sale price.

Sometimes it might be your web browser that acts up ;)!

It has happened with ticket system when using different browsers here as well as weird ordering issues on cnqualitygoods as well when using different browsers.

I tried 3 different browsers, so that can’t be the problem.

already Pmed you

GearBest’s New Arrival ( NOV 3th: SKYRC MC3000 Smart Bluetooth Charger with App Control )

How can GB be so fast to answer the customer’s question about ORDERING, and be soooo slow to resolve any problem AFTER the ordering ?
Just so anyone know, GB doesn’t have any stock on S30 (no idea about S15R), yet you can buy them …only to be told that you have to wait one more week to have it shipped…

Olight S30 Baton LED Flashlight Tracking Number: 44962747185 By Update: Oct 28, 2015

So what ?

Like any other large online retail company, I’m sure the people that work in sales and marketing (here), do not also work in after-sale support and whatever department approves refunds.

So what ?

It clearly states “Ships within 4-10 business days”

Did anyone manage to get one of the Yezl lights yesterday? Every time I went to buy it the price shot up to the non offer price. I tried again today and it looks like they have all gone so I presume some people were getting them.

I need a couple of Y3's and totally missed that flash sale - any discounts available otherwise?

I think they have done a flash sale on the Y3 several time now, the first time (that i noticed it) i missed it but the second time i got one :), so if you wait or maybe ask them if they can do it again you might get them soon.
At least they seem to give clear responses if they might do requested items on sale soon in the future or not.