Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hi cajampa, thanks for your support :wink:

Ganzo G717 Portable Axis Locking Foldable Camping Hunting Knife 440C Stainless Steel Blade

coupon:G717

price: $14.96

11.11th

Hi guys, good news, new batch of s30 is in stock now, only about 97 units left, please hurry up if you want one

Olight S30 Baton LED Flashlight —Special Price: $22.69

Ordered a couple of S30 and S15R on October 19 and the order is still ‘Processing’.

I think Gearbest has different interpretation about something being ‘in stock’.

Hi root, please check the page of the s15R, it says new batch estimated stocking time is about 25th ( the supplier tells us the estimated time is 12th –25th), if you mind waiting, you could ask our csgeabest to cancel the product of the s15R )

GearBest great promotions for 11.11th ( singles shopping festival ) — some sales comes on 10th

I ordered a S30 on Nov 8. So my order will be shipped soon since this batch is already here?

Basically they are trying to pre sell as many of the S30 as they can. I placed an order for an S30 on Oct 28 with tracking and it still hasn’t shipped. Bloody scammers…

But right now the page says there are still 80ish left. Shouldn’t that be after fulfilling backorders?

Hi sesgum, yes it is in principle, by the way could you please PM me the order number, thanks

Just tripped across this, not sure if the light came locked out or broken

I too have an order in the system for a S30 for almost 2 weeks and it’s still processing. This confuses me too as to how a new batch appeared and is selling however old orders have not been fulfilled?

Hi guys, yes we have come a new batch s30, but orders is more than new arrival, so not all the orders will be shipped out

ps: it will need some days for our related staff to ship out new arrivals, if someone’s s30 is shiped, welcome to tell others the good news :wink:

GearBest’s New Arrival ( NOV 11th: Sunwayman M25C Ti - limited pieces vesion )

Hi Dba, if you need any after sale service, please be free to contact our CSgearBest here

Weclome to make this groupbuy to come true ( this group buy is with a review video )
Official Brinyte B158 Zooming Flashlight Group Buy Thread (OP updated 11-11-15)$22.59(white)/$20.59(color) if we get to 50!

DITO Feng Bird Stainless LED Flashlight

coupon:DITOGB
price: $8.23

Will the Olight S30 s15 come beck in stock?

When will Gearbest stock the new 20000mha Xiaomi powerbank?

Dammit…now I know that my 16000 Xiaomi powerbank is old and needs a replacement immidiately :wink:
Is there any roundabout price available what this thing will cost?