Gearbest: Lots of orders missing, looking for advice

Just added a couple batteries, xtar 14500 & 2x DQG 10440 with free shipping, sub total $7.33. The flat rate shipping, auto(free) and tracking number $1.99 were all selected by default and cannot be changed. I haven’t had any lost packages or made any claims against GB on their system or Paypal. It seems their solution is to force all buyers to pay for tracking. It’s not that expensive, but will definitely deter me from making impulse buys of smaller items in the future.

KuoH

I’m waiting for orders too but read in a thread somewhere here that GB are now making the tracking fee mandatory on battery sales

Thank you for the reminder about ResellerRatings. I just logged in and left an appropriate review for my August 14th order which still hasn’t been received. I’ll wait a few more days before leaving one for my August 28th order.

I PM’ed them for two orders that were both past 60 days, CSgearbest response, unfortunately, was to take a look into their websites shipping policies, ie, if you dont buy tracking number+insurance then there will be only 50% refund or you pay 50% of undelivered order and they will reship.
That is NOT how to treat a customer.

Its good to see other people speaking up so I know Im not the only one whos orders have not arrived yet, otherwise I started to feel like that black sheep among the white ones and that its going to be my problem to dispute with GB :D!

Overall, still no explanation, only excuses.

I also left favourable rating at 3 or 4 of those big rating pages when they asked me, back then I only had made one order from them, S2+ when they shipped the fake one and after that reshipped the original one.
After I left the feedback I got plenty of points to start the shopping frenzy with them, boy I wish I knew what Im getting into at that point, probably wouldnt have left any feedback and ignored their invitation :smiley: !

i ordered an xstar h3 warboy headlamp in september and i still haven't

received it. I've ordered 3 hc30's from them since and got them in like 2 weeks.

I emailed them and they said that I should be receiving it before Nov. 19th

should i file for a paypal claim?

GB seems to be consistently inconsistent, anybody’s guess

It is now the full 60 days since I ordered my Olight S1 from them when it was on the mega offer price. Since ordering it I have had many other deliveries from them including three other four other Olights the O’pen, S15R and two S30’s all of those other lights came within 30 days.

Just so I can mention it to them when I email my query about the S1 have any of you guys who ordered the S1 at roughly the same time as me had one delivered yet or have they all gone AWOL?

Still waiting for my s1, two months on the 17th

Presterjohn>

Mongoose>

What was the shipping method ?

China post, free shipping

I have had 5 refunds via PP on GB orders from August and September. All had a tracking numbers that were unregistered ?? and untraceable, apparently. I call BS on them and wont deal withe them again. All of them were on "great deals" ,maybe they only shipped the ones that people could actually track.

Well, well, not very surprising…

I’ve got two other ‘great deals’ outstanding, a nitecore hc50, two months on the 18th and a warboyh3, two months on the 21st. Not feeling too optomistic!

I ordered one VP4 Charger for 20,59$ on 08. Sep., shipped on the 10.Sep with China Post Unregistered.

Not arrived yet!

I asked for delivery informations and got this answer:
“…shipping method: CNAM,shipping date: 2015-09-10 11:20:48,estimated time: 10-25 business days, …”

Overall, I still expect approximately thirty orders…

5 orders not received, all China post untracked, all shipped mid-end august and first week of september.

I stopped ordering from GB a few months ago. Wasn’t hard to see that things on their end were not improving. Perhaps it will get better in the first quarter of 2016??
If not then to me, they will have become just another insignificant foot note in history like Manafont and Dino dung.

I hope you get banned from this forum. How come Ive ordered literally hundreds of items over the years and yours is the only store which magically does not ship, and magically never arrives.

Why do I order things from Ebay WITH FREE SHIPPING, and they arrive in 2 or 3 weeks?

Now you put us on your black list? LOL, this is too much, get serious.

If your tracking is so important add it as mandatory to every order.

I take free shipping/no tracking options from other vendors and always receive my stuff. Its just your flakey store with the problems.

I have one PayPal claim in process and will do 2 more next week probably. PS, yes its been over the 80 or 90 or 100 days…

Actually there’s an answer to that: eBay offers a bundling service in many countries, then ships everything in one big box internationally, quickly.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ebay+bundle+international+shipping

That’s utter nonsense. Why would you give such an answer when you obviously have no experience with this matter whatsoever!? The envelopes/packages and envelope marks of china/hk ebay sellers are absolutely identical to those from independent china/hk shops.

There IS something shady specific to only Gearbest free shipping, like it or not, but that’s a fact.

:~
So they actually paid you for a good review??? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: