Gearbest New Deal for LED Light Bulb @$2.99 USD for 3W, $9.59 for 10W

Yes, of course.

Thanks blueb8llz for suggestion of a brighter bulb Smile
10W: http://www.gearbest.com/led-light-bulbs/pp_1414.html
Coupon code:LB0132801
Price: $9.59
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ZqYFdfO-Y\_

Gearbest, I want to buy one of each bulb, but I can only apply one coupon code to an order, so I have to make separate orders. This is extra work for you guys to manage multiple orders instead of just one. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, thanks for all the great support you’re providing on BLF. You are moving up my list of preferred vendors.

Hello TexasToasted,

Thanks for your notice and support to our store, but I’m sorry that we can’t change the order system after communicating with our technical staffs, could you please order for one of each time? Sorry for this inconvenience, hope you can understand.Thanks.

order WW1406061351598285

Thanks for your participation, guys :slight_smile:

1. Jerommel
2. totilde
3. bgyen
4. islisis
5. 2 DOGS
6. retiro675
7. jack83
8. FlashPilot
9. brad
10. Woody
11. qandeel

So, our winners are 7. jack83 and 1. Jerommel, Congratulations! I will pm you soon :slight_smile:

For another special gifts, please read this https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/27220

Thanks!

Congrats on the win. Haven’t got my light, yet. Maybe it’ll be this week.

Yeey!
I won! :smiley:

Thanks Gearbest!

Anyone received their bulb yet? Still waiting for mine. :frowning:

Not yet. Thanks for reminding me.

I got mine today. Just note when you get it and proceed to try out the remote functions, the remote needs to be pretty close to the bulb for it to work. I tried it in a desk lamp and thought I had a bad remote because it didn’t seem to be working, took the battery out of the remote and checked it with dmm, good battery. Finally, I decided to try it really close to the bulb and it worked. My remote only had an effect within 15 inches from the bulb.

It starts on red light when first powered. Then it cycles through each of the colors. There are four functions on the remote; flash, strobe, fade, smooth. They don’t really do what they’re labeled as far as I can tell. Flash just cycles through all the colors (1 second on each color before changing to another color) . Strobe seems to do the same as flash, but it stays on the color a little longer before cycling to the next color (ie. slower version of flash - 3 seconds on each color). Fade cycles through the colors, but it fades from one color to the next. Not sure about smooth mode, it’s like the fade mode.

Pretty cool for a few bucks. I only got the 3W version. I think it’s about as bright as a night light. I’ll have to wait until dark to really see how bright it is.

Oh, forgot to add that it took 41 days from order to delivery!

are you sure you are pointing the remote at the bulb? mine (from another vendor) it seems to be pretty sensitive to line of sight, but works from >4m away

the pwm is marginally better than an older rgb i have, but still visible

nice light for <4USD

10W code expired.

Yes, it has expired on July 1st, but I extend for Aug 8th in case for some one need it, thanks, enjoy :wink:

Yes, pointing directly at the bulb. Only works from within about 15 inches. Maybe I got a dud?

What about the modes? Is strobe mode like strobe mode in a flashlight? This is my first light bulb of this kind, so I’m not really sure how is suppose to work. I didn’t see any instruction pamphlet with it either. It just came with the remote and bulb (in a box).

the modes act the same way you describe them, unlike some other rgb bulbs you can’t adjust the interval

hmm well you could make a claim with gb i guess, or try another cell

Not going to bother making a claim. I just grabbed one to try out and eventually put to use as display case lighting.

mine didn’t arrive, and I am on the 42nd day (like most of us, I suppose). paypal claim opening in two days

Gearbest, its day 45 for me and still no bulb. Any ideas?
Order number: WW1405301101587819

I’m still waiting as well, it was shipped June 4th.