GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

LMAO :smiley:

Hi Vaping,
We are extremely sorry that you have not received your order yet.
Could you please PM me your order number? I will check and solve it for you.
We wish to apologize for any inconvenience this may caused and hope to hear from you.
Best Regards
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

Another too fast… :smiley: from DX.
Three months in hands of China Post before leave China.

This order delayed over four months…

Due to the multiple serious reports of unscrupulous business practices, I just gave GearBest an AVOID rating and am terminating their banner advertising contract.

I have something positive to report about GB. On Oct. 25, I ordered two Samsung 3000mAh 18650 Protected Li-ion Battery (ICR18650 - 30B). They arrived today (Nov. 17). Their capacities are o.k. but not reach the spec. Measured by lii300, both of them are about 2500 mah, rather than 3000 mah as specified.

The Samsung 30B battery is rated for 4.35v, so you will not get closed to the spec if you used 4.20v charger

HKJ

After personally experiencing these practices, I fully support & applaud this move. :beer:

O.K. I will try 4.35 v and to test their capacity again.

Bingo!!

Apparently the CP employees have figured out that they can place those packages into the "one of these days" pile. They know that without tracking there is no recourse. I can imagine that there are thousands upon thousands of untracked packages just sitting in limbo. Add a tracking number and they are now accountable (to the extent the shipping container does not fall of the ship...and they do sometimes)

That is not the vendor but their overwhelmed postal system.

why would they (china Post) do that?

why does that not happen equally with all parcels from all other shops we get?

and even if one (or some) china post offices are lazy - the warehouses of the shops we buy are on very different places and cities....

once they blaimed one guy for selling faked convoys

now they blaim china post

whats next?

who thinks the BLFmembers are the only customers of gearbest?

we are just a tiny percentage... how much more people got scammed?

how many of them are not lucky to be part of a community where that kind of bad news go public fast?

how many do accept their fishy offers and how many just close the case and say goodbye to the money "because china is bad"

?

fool me once... ;)

Easy Max :)

Shipping is all about weight and time. Only so much weight can fit in a container and on a plane. When the system is overwhelmed and there is not enough space to move things something has to give. Tracking can be considered premium and thus gets priority over untracked parcels. Does it happen every time - no. Does it happen often - yes. It's not just CP but they are one of the largest if not the largest and therefore more easily noticed. Tracked parcels will always get on the boat or plane before the untracked parcels.

and of course gearbest have their defenders posting furiously

Hi everyone, please feel free to discuss GearBest, but there’s no need to lash out at other BLF members.

If that was the issue with Gearbest then we would be getting duplicate orders eventually, after we get Gearbest to resend our initial orders (the resends seem to do fine without tracking), but we aren’t having the original orders showing up after 3 and 4 months.

I took another look at the envelope and compared it to the picture that GB took. They are identical down to the angle of the label and the location of the cellophane tape. This means that they did not send me a different light, but the same package but with a postmark of Nov 3, 2015.

Can someone from Gearbest comment on this? Was this package misplaced along with all the others orders placed at the end of August? I am definitely sure that my package was not delayed by China Post because of the recent postmark. Please be honest and not try to hide any mistake that you might have made. That will help regain the trust you have lost here on this forum.

I had one Ebay vendor saying, after package didnt arrive, saying that there were some China post issues.

Perhaps some of those undelivered packages were returned back to Gearbest and GB did nothing with them just waiting if customers will claim their money back or repay 50% and get their orders reshipped :stuck_out_tongue: ?

+1

Ticket:
T15111107433
Order Number:
WW15090113364
Message Type:
After-sale Service (defective items /wrong items received/item missing)
Subject:
item Missing
I made an order on September 1, still hasn’t showed up.
Shipped Sept 8
CN14416045121066

Gearbest Customer Support At :11/12/2015 08:41:53 UTC
Dear ,

I am sorry to hear you haven’t received the items yet.
In order to resolve it, please kindly confirm the following points:

1. Please reconfirm your delivery address in “ My accounts”:

2)Please contact your local post office in charge of your area, stating your name and address.
In some cases, Post office may require customers to collect parcels over there.
Once you have checked with the post office, kindly let us know the results.

Once again we are sorry for this inconvenience, and we will do best to resolve it to your satisfaction.
Thank you for your collaboration.

Best Regards
Yuri

Hi Yuri The address is right, my local post office did not receive the package.
Thanks

Gearbest Customer Support At :11/16/2015 06:25:56 UTC
Dear,

We apologize with this delay and sincerely regret you have not received your order.
Unfortunately it appears that your order has been lost on the way.

After reviewing your order in detail, we found out you haven’t purchased any insurance during the check-out. Please understand that in such case we can only compensate you partially.
The shipping company is actually responsible for this loss which is sadly beyond our control.
However as you are a valuable customer for us, we are willing to help you the best way we possibly can.

Here are the best solutions we can offer you in this situation:
1)Accept a 50% refund of the product value on your Wallet ( Store credit)
The product value is 32.52 USD we can refund 16 USD - on your wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points
(e.g. If your item is 1usd = 5 points ,3usd=3*5 points => get 15 points etc).
You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.
Learn more about wallet benefits :http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111
Check out to use point :http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html?157wrew
The refund can be completed within 1 working day.

2)Reship the order
We can resend the order for you. For this, please kindly send us 16 USD ——so that we can arrange the shipment. We will send you an invoice by email if you choose this option.
Please kindly let us know your decision.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Best Regards
Yuri

+ 2

Ticket:
T15103003373
Order Number:
WW15081412351
Message Type:
After-sale Service (defective items /wrong items received/item missing)
Subject:
item missing
I made an order on August 14, still hasn’t showed up.
Shipped August 16
CN14396078206211

Gearbest Customer Support At :10/31/2015 02:35:40 UTC
Dear ,
Thank you for your message.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused.
Your order has been shipped out.
Please confirm your address is right:
The delivery information customers:
Reference number: CN14396078206211,shipping method: CNAM,shipping date: 2015-08-17 10:13:03,estimated time: 10-25 business days, sku*quantity:137664901 * 2,
If the address is right, your package may be in your local post office.
Could you please contact with your local post office to get the latest update on the parcel.
Please contact with us if your package is not in your local post office.
Again,we are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
Best Regards
Gentry

At :10/31/2015 05:34:58 UTC
Hi. Gentry,
The address is right, my local post office did not receive the package.
WW1508141235191555
Shipped August 16
CN14396078206211
18-Aug-2015 06:55 PM Shipment picked up.
19-Aug-2015 03:11 PM Departed Sort Facility to UNITED STATES

Gearbest Customer Support At :10/31/2015 06:58:58 UTC
Dear ,
We apologize with this delay and sincerely regret you have not received your order. Unfortunately it appears that your order has been lost on the way. After reviewing your order, we found out you haven’t purchased any insurance during the check-out. We will still do our best to help you. As the policy of our company, we offer you 3 options: 1)Refund 50% of the product to your wallet for your future purchase The product value is $33.18, we can refund $16.59 back to your wallet. 2) 30% refund to your credit card or Paypal In that case we can refund $10 back to you. 3) Reship the order We can reship the order. For this, please kindly send us 50 % of the order value and the shipping fee so that we can arrange the shipment. Please kindly let us know your decision. Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your understanding.
Best Regards
Gentry

At :11/08/2015 01:10:52 UTC
Hello,

I’ve ordered from you before without any problems. I would like to request for a full refund on this order.

Gearbest Customer Support At :11/09/2015 02:51:00 UTC
Dear,
Thank you very much for your reply.
We are deeply sorry that we can not process the full refund for the package as the policy of our company.
Because you haven’t purchased any insurance during the check-out.
Thank you for your patience and kind support.
Best Regards
Gentry

The question is why GB had so many problems but there are much less such cases for Ebay sellers, at least not so often from my experiences.

Most Ebay sellers use tracking to avoid chargebacks via PayPal