Get Your Fast Fingers Ready: Another Wallbuys Instant Kill Sale (May 29, 2013)

**I see they don”t have very much stock this time, Except for the i6 I’ll be sitting this one out. Good luck
REMEMBER TO REFRESH YOUR ITEM’S PAGE WITHIN ABOUT 10 SECONDS BEFORE INSTANT KILL TIME.

If I get anything this time I am starting “1000 post giveaway” and you get “instantly killed” f.light for free :stuck_out_tongue: if not, you can only blame wallbuys…

I need a small flashlight and the Fandyfire EVR seems not too bad BUT it’s to funny to see a CREE XML R5 80LM led…At least one of the data is wrong… I’m pretty sure is a R5 but as usual chinese seller have funny description…

I think it’s an XP-G R5. I laughed at that too.

I got more than forty winks! :bigsmile:

I predict this will end badly…

I wish the TN31 wouldn’t come with the nice metal case, because it would become useless right after I take the TN31 out. Ha ha ha.

your best bet would be the olight i6 there are 30 in stock,

The i6 is a neat little light

Crossed my mind, too. Yeah, they will sell a ka-zillion TN31s and then post:

BANKRUPT:

So SOllY, Paisley!

This really seems like a horrible idea. It will end poorly for sure.

So funny! Such a hater.

Didn’t WB sell the I6 to us for $19 a few months ago? I remember all the praise it got. Was mad I didn’t jump on it.

Hmm…try for the I6 or the fandyfire……

From the last one, I thought we learned that for technical reasons of computing and internet connections, that many of us can’t win at all and that all we can do is watch the same people get some good prices over and over and tell each other about it?

I picked up an i6 for $19 last time. In my opinion it’s the best light I have ever had. At $22 and 30 in stock you would be mad not to pick one up!

Marc.

One of the best.

I may try for the I6, just to see what everyone is talking about. I guess the specs do not do it justice.

You will soon see hopefully what all the fuss is about.

Machining is awesome, and it just feels great in your hand. And it throws a lot better than you would think. It’s also a lot brighter than you would think as well. I was blown away by mine.

100 of cheap Ultrafire batteries sold out in 5 seconds .. lol
I try a magic cube but was to slow. Now I go to bed.

Tried to get the SRT7…
The first popup was just white with 4 letters in it and just an “OK”-Button.
Searched despairedly for the field to type in the letters.
Then I just pressed “OK” without finding the field.

After that a new popup appeared where I could have typed a captcha into a field if I wasnt that late…

:bigsmile: Me thinks I snagged the SRT7 :bigsmile: