Get Your Fast Fingers Ready: Another Wallbuys Instant Kill Sale (May 29, 2013)

I completely forgot about this sale, and I was actually awake! >.<

Well then. Seeing is believing I guess. :slight_smile:
I have a couple of other items to try for, long shots for sure. Stock just isn’t there on many items.

Missed the Archon M20XL. mistyped the code as usual. :expressionless:

Sooo, who of you stole my NITECORE EA8?
Hmmmm, I´m just asking….

I guess you just have to be ridicoulously fast…. :frowning:

That may have been me :smiley:

I didnt! :slight_smile:

My first light with magnetic ring. I hope its mod-friendly! :slight_smile:
I hoped everyone was aiming for the EA8 since that was a hotter item. And the Archon M20XL had 3 items in stock so I considered chances to be considerably higher than on most other items.

Off to breakfast. :slight_smile:

I had a similar mindset and went for the Archon, but I messed it up.
The Archon M30B I received today seems to be mod-friendly, at least I can get it apart and access everything. I would not replace the driver due to the mag ring, but everything is accessible at least.

Thanks, that is good to know. :slight_smile:
I googled the model, I assume you got yours from another Wallbuys sale?

Yup, from the last Instant Kill sale, just over a week ago.

For the first time, I tried doing the instant kill while I was signed in. For both of the “instant kills” I tried after signing in, after I entered the captcha, the site did not do anything — either say I was successful or say I was too late. I have had success in the past on these instant kills, but this non-response is new to me. Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks.

How much did they list it for?

$80

Thanks for the heads up.

I got an OLight i6, caved to the peer pressure. :slight_smile:

now nobody has any excuses cuz I spent at least 10 minutes effin with the damn capthcha. and still got an i6. if you didn’t get one of them thrn you weren’t even trying

It was quite easy cos stock was huge: 30

got one olight I6…not because i need more light, but out of curiousity :Sp

nope didnt try, i was trying to get my daughter who wakes up freaking out every time she falls asleep today to calm down… because she woke up and freaked out.
she had surgery this morning. been a long day, and so far i missed all the deals because she just happens to be awake for each one…. i think shes afraid that we are not around because the doctors wouldnt let us be there for her when she came to after the anesthesia…
probably best, these deals are like the dang impulse items on the counters at stores lol.
three id really like, but i wont be up for them… padme, d40a, and pa40… well those are the three thats left to go i really like that i can afford right now

yea that’s why I tried. ’m not even gonna try for the others.

Thanks for the heads-up relic. I grabbed an Olight M18 Maverick to play with.

For those looking for a descent programmable ramping driver flashlight, the ARCHON Promise dimming series L20-C (on the upcoming kill) does a great job for the price. The first 2 modes will save a set-point in brightness as it ramps from low to high. So you can make it any brightness you want, then save it as 2 separate modes. There are strobe and sos modes, but you dont have to click through them after the light has been on for a few seconds to turn it back off (the driver cancels sos and strobe). I have 2 of these and will go for a 3rd.

Me too :slight_smile: