Give away! TrustFire MINIX

The one you’re looking at :stuck_out_tongue:

i dunno, i just go to https://budgetlightforum.com/ without specifying a topic, i see everything that way
wle

Sorry, I did not see that this giveaway is already over.

Kind regards

Just got a text-message from PostNL, saying they are ready to get the parcel on the move again. But first I have to pay them €7.15 ($8 and a bit) for VAT and handling fee.
Unheard and MascaratumB, you are also living in the EU. Am I the only lucky one?

So I take it that this light is sealed and doesn’t have a user replaceable battery? How sensitive is the switch to pressing? I imagine that given its position and not recessed, that it requires a press+hold or double-click to turn on?

i just got mine
the switch takes a good bit of pressure, plus a ‘hold’ - it is not going to come on accidentally
also no URB

Good to hear it. Yeah, also stumbled onto that other impressions topic and I saw this mentioned plus the double-click for lockout. I was tempted to give RovyVon another try, as I really like the Aurora A8 but have been annoyed with the PWM. But I’ve heard of other troubles so I’m avoiding that brand now.

Mine is still near you :smiley: It has not left NL to Portugal yet, but I will tell you when I get mine :wink:

Hope you like it! :wink:

Sorry to hear this. My parcel was delivered by Hermes without them asking for VAT and fees.

Just received my TrustFre Minix. It’s diamond blue and it has a white and a red emitter.
This is a tiny light, especially next to my good old TrustFire TR-3T6 (my night stick).

After performing a 10min. intro for dummies I can agree on most of previous comments.
I especially like the switch, because it has a very solid feel :+1:

Thank you TrustFire!

yes super tiny

i sort of don;t like the switch
it is too hard to find in your pocket so that you don;t have to look at the light to find the switch

otherwise pretty good very small light

wle

Got my Give away today, thank you. Very nice little light. I got a blue case with red secondary light. Looks like decent throw for the size - waiting for tonight.

Click on the pic to link to the rest of the MINIX pics.

Bummer, mine is still trapped in Customs :person_facepalming: :weary: