Group Buy:$23.99 of BLF Special Edition X6 Upgraded CREE XM-L2 U2-3C Flashlight @tmart.com

what im afraid of is that this tmart or the x6 clones might be more powerful versus the original x6.
anybody bought clone and compared it with the original? how was it?

In china, you can copy everything, including Apple phone.(with Android OS)

Hmmm, I could probably order one from tmart and get it before my group buy x6 arrives from BG.

I am curious if it will show it self to be just as good as the original, i hope someone buys one and do a compare.

I would like to know why in a case like this the vendor cannot provide real outputs and current ratings. Some of the BLF members have no trouble at all from their benches.

The first user i have heard of has received their EE light from tmart………
And he received, the stock EE X6 instead of the X6-SE.

check out

If the link don’t work, it is post #4762 in the X6-SE GB thread

I think that answers the question, on if how they can have the X6-SE to sell…….they don’t J)

FYI
Ordered the BLF X6 XM-L2 T6-4C tint when it was on sale at tmart. The 1A/3C didn’t go on sale I thought.

But, they sent the EE X6 (1A it looks to be) in a generic white box.
Bob

looks like you guys got SCAMed…

Would agree. Wasn’t happy, but knew about the warning and took a chance……so you would know and could cry scam.

Ended up getting the original EE X6 for $15.50 after they admitted the problem in inventory and refunded 30% (another scam) It definately wasn’t worth hashing it out with them for a $2 discount to the banggood price.
Bob

actually 1 USD cheaper than the best price :wink:

OK I give, PM me please, want to talk about that best price!

I mention this before on one of these threads, but I actually ordered a standard X6, mainly because I preferred the EE logo opposed to blf (sorry blfers). Any way what I got seemed to be a hybrid.
BLF tail cap.
4 modes and hidden strobe like the Blf SE
2.5amp on high.

My point is I don’t think there is a BLF SE or standard X6, I think they are all a bit mixed up. For what its worth the UI is much better than then X6 that is advertised.

Marc.

FWIW, the BLF SE didn’t have any strobe modes.

If this was in fact another scam or bait and switch, I will be emailing the admin about this seller… this is not the first time he has posted fake deals and bait and switches and he should be removed from this forum.

Oh you order different light? So sorry. How about 800 useless Tmart points?

But we got both logos, at least on my two X6.

But that’s why you pay via PayPal.

If they advertise one thing and send you something else. Raise a dispute for a full refund. If they want the light back, that’s fine, but they will have to pay the shipping + my time to post it back.

In cases like this PayPal will pretty much always side with the buyer and reverse the charges.

anyone want to sell me their EE X6 so I won’t have to hack one of my BLF X6’s?

I have one of the quad heat sinks inbound…and I really don’t want to gut one of the two I got in the other groupbuy

+1

p>In fact, if we wanted to we could get together a group buy for say the Niwalker MM15 hosts so we could use our own BLF drivers and MT-G2 LEDs.

[/quote]

+1

So the real ones are at Tmart?

Thanks Matt