Group Buy Active >> Skilhunt H15 and more >> Review Inside

+1 for the H15 in NW, if this thing is still active. any idea of when they’ll be back in stock?

I would appreciate a code for the H15 :slight_smile:

Hi. Brand new member here. I would very much appreciate a code (and link to the dealer?) For a h15. And if anyone could recommend a good 14500 battery/charger combo, I would be delighted. Thanks.

Pm’s sent. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Thanks, Bugsy36. Just ordered the H15 at a solid discount with your coupon. Would love some input on appropriate 14500 batteries and chargers for this light.

Hi, welcome to the BLF,

I use this charger LiitoKala

It is the same as this charger M1 Skilhunt

As for batteries I use name brand protected cells, stay away from batteries with anything “* * * *fire” in their name.
I really don’t have a specific brand to recommend, the ones on sale or discounted!
If you are the US I suggest obtaining batteries from a US based retailer
Mountain Electronics
Battery Junction
and many others.
A group buy for li-ion cells is taking place here GB Li-ion

Hi Bugsy,

I’d love to get a code for the H02.

TIA, Jaap

Ok, I do not know if I would be posting this, except for my screw up.

I took the TIR out of my H15, dropped it and broke it. Yup, broke a solid plastic TIR…. Well one of the edges and the “feet” that go around the LED.

It is an odd size, but I emailed Skilhunt about it earlier today, and as of now, I have five more on the way…

Their customer service is almost real time on email. I was floored by the quick responses and ease of buying more TIR’s. The shipping cost was a fixed amount, but the TIR’s were $1 ea, so I ordered five for a total of $9… Not too bad for a screw up and a fix. I insisted on paying as I wanted more than one (other projects…) otherwise I think they would have just sent the one for free…

Really professional and prompt. I have no doubt that if you would have to use their customer service, you will be impressed.

Thanks again Bugsy36 and a big thanks to Skilhunt for making customer service so easy.

I emailed Skilhunt about ordering more clips for my H15, I never got a reply.

Here is the Email I used:

service@skilhunt.com

I had to check my spam box and mark their reply as not spam. They are online now… 2040 hours Mountain time…

Can you PM me price/code please?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I did get in contact with customer service and ordered my clip thanks for the tip!

I was trying to use the “contact us” tab on their website, which was useless.

That is great, I posted my update above as I had never been contacted and replied to faster by a Chinese company. I guess if you make good stuff and do it consistently, your service department doesn’t get overwhelmed and can do their job…

This contact us boxes I do not have god luck with either….

I picked up my H15 from the post office today. Looking good, so thank you for this! :slight_smile: I’m planning on going travelling next year so this will come in handy.

I am so happy to see this still rolling. Someone else is the proud owner of my nitecore h50. Please forward via pm a code for the h02 and/or the h15

H15 still available? PM please. Thank you

Hi,

I would also like to get a PM with the promo code and a link to that awesome flashlight

Anyone with the H02 from this group buy.

I have found 2 different listings .

5-110-380-820 and 5-280-550-820

Can you tell me the mode spacing ?

I missed this even though I was adamant about finding a new headlamp. Any more available?

I have no way to measure but if memory serves that is what people did not like about the H01….which is what the latter 5/280/550/820 sounds like BUT I am not 100% sure. If you do a search here or CPF I think you find exactly what the numbers are. I have found it in the past but just do not remember, sorry.