Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

How can you tell you’re a BLF mad modder? You discuss how to tweak out an already hotrodded factory light even before they hit the streets :slight_smile:

Awesome!

I wish thats how they worked, its like stepping into the twilight zone, whats easy for you is impossible for them, and what makes no sense to you is childs play to them

I am dismayed that no one has seen an actual AR coated lens for this light yet, i’m willing to bet the final light won’t get it (what is the size of the lens, i want to see if i can find one somewhere)

flashlightlens.com has their UCLp that is awesome in this light. :wink: About $5

Hey! Easy there! I drive a Ford Ranger.

edit: I would like a NW with 7 levels and a high output of 1667 lumens! How much extra that cost me?

Quoting my own post, but my wallet is ready.

The list has been updated and I started a new thread for it so we can de-clutter all the noise on this already massive thread.

Running List - BLF Edition Eagle Eye X6

Will there be a second production run?

as do I, well my first every I bought myself vehicle back in 93 while a E-3 in the Marines was a Mazda B2300…that had “Ford” everything on it (Ford Ranger in disguise :smiley: )

I am actually in the process of trading my ’07 Yamaha V-Star 650 for a 2000 or a 1999 Ford Ranger (I have a full size Dodge Ram 2500 diesel that is currently out of commission and I need a smallish truck for commute and to haul light stuff)

wasn’t dissing the Ranger man…was using it as a comparison…you get the mega hotrod for the price of a smallish truck…get it :wink:

I digress…back on to the subject of the AWESOME X6’s :smiley:

Good to hear,now its time to saving money:)

I wonder how many people will buy more than the amount they signed up for.

Edit: Or some may back out I suppose.

What’s that? It’s the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks to Krono, Johnny, Dale and others, it’s a mighty fine light light at that tunnel end indeed! Gee whiz, isn’t the BLF a grand organization?! I think so. My hat is off to all you crazy flashoholics, cheers!! :beer:

OK, so how do we order your 7 mode options instead? :wink:

I’d like to know more about this driver, i read the review of the light that came up when i searched but it does not explain anything about it

Is this light particular when it comes to length of batteries or anything goes?

I really think we don't need a sign up list. Nobody has the time and effort to use it in any real sense anyway. Just forget about it.....!!!

Just produce enough lights, and sell them on a first come first serve......

Nobody cares what number you are on the list....

It might still be a good idea to put a maximum amount of light per buyer... So at least there is not just 1 buyer buying 100 of them..

Just saying..

I agree with ChibiM. We already have a “I want one NW/CW” thread. Just start making/selling/shipping them. These lists don’t help anyone.

Is there any option to disable “memory mode”?
I’m not a fan of “memory mode” so I wish I can disable mine later.

Well, any answer won’t change my mind, I’ll still in the list :slight_smile:

I can’t answer your question. But I’m surprised people don’t want memory. I wonder if this comes from the fact so many budget lights are “next mode memory”. Which this isn’t.

Mode memory simply means, that most times you turn the light on, it’ll be in the mode you want. Because there is a high chance the mode you use the most will be the mode you left the light in.

While I am happy that all the final details have been sorted and the GB is going ahead earlier than originally expected, I am struggling to understand why on earth 500 of these lights will be made, then available for sale, then shipped before another 500 are ready especially when we’re up to 750 or so on the list.

They seriously can’t be worried about making 1000 lights and not being able to sell all of them, or could they?

Ok, explaining once more:

Memory is handy when you mainly use one mode, I use low-low very often (to not wake up the family) and high very often as well (for everything else, I don't care much for a medium but it is always there). So for me memory s***s big time, always afraid it comes on in high in the middle of the night and wake people up. My EDC is a Eagletac D25C clicky, with head loose it always starts in (proper) moon.

And this is not just for my EDC, for every flashlight there's occasions that I want to be sure it comes on in low not to disturb people/situations.