Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

May have missed it, but I think the last sample (JM-->Dale) had no AR lens, but it looks like the units will be coming in with an AR lens (still listed in the OP)? If so, did they swap the AR lens from the one that had been reviewed with poor results to a supposedly better one? Just ask'n... if anyone knows Smile, or I got this screwed up... I'm again all for 100% to SHIP IT, so I'll take whatever is planned now, just would be nice to know what to expect.

For me, if I feel fussy bout it and want the very best, I'd buy a UCLp anyway. If I want to keep the cost down, I'll take it however they ship it.

Neal sourced a new AR lens and it shows a 60 lumen improvement over the stock clear glass lens. I think those hadn’t come in when he sent the sample out to Krono and JM.

Someone over there has a massive lumisphere that they test in, makes me Green with envy! (It’s puke green, big metal monster)

Nobody told me to share this pic, but nobody told me not to either…. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just thought this might help make it clear that they take this very seriously.

You missed the best part of the whole system :slight_smile:
And you might have to know how to run it

Interesting... Thanx! You may have posted that and I missed it - sounds excellent though.

I bet you have to sell a lot of flashlights to pay for one of those.

What…y’all didn’t hear about the GB for the Volnic sphere? :money_mouth_face:

With equipment like that Volnic then WHY do we get such total BS Lumens ratings listed for 99% of the budget Chinese flashlights?

> Volnic … All the testing is intellectually controlled by software ….

I’d like to be the first to acknowledge our new intellectual software overlords …

marketing, they don’t aim to tell the truth, they aim to sell as many lights by any means possible

I will be amazed if we get real AR lenses on this light, we are far more likely to get the fake that was in the first sample

This only works if all parties are honest, when one is part of a collection of liars then trusting them means your the one screwed

Meh, in this case, you already trusted them if you are buying, whats the point in announcing anything that could go wrong?

And if you really don’t trust them, announcing something bad they could do, or problems they could cause, possibly giving the party an idea is also not a very good idea…

I think most of us are buying because its the best option, if a competitor offered the same light with the specs we actually asked for, no cheaper substitutions and no surprises who would buy this light?

They already tried to pull the tricks we are talking about so we are not giving them ideas, and besides these ideas are not our invention, they are observations from lights bought by members over the years, they are chinese ideas.

Edit: Post 3000

More like 2700! 8)

There is something messed up going on here, it said 3000, and i had posted by following a link from my subscriptions, and yours says 3001, and when i go to previous page mine now says 2700

I missed out on the Starry Light group buy, I was happy to buy one of the overruns.

I bought two leftovers for non flashaholics so they were really useful

Why? You know Bort is right.

Does it include registered free shipping with tracking no ?
I’m still very undecided bcause the time of delivery will be too critical for me.

You guys have a monumental task PMing the code to so many people! There must be a more efficient way to do this, for your sake.