Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

If you traveled to another land
And wound up in a stew
Would you argue that they needed salt
To season even YOU?

Sometimes the nice thing about being right is not having to say so.

I really don’t think it’s going to be that bad. The way I have the file set up, all we have to do is copy and paste.

The biggest problem I see is getting everyone to double check the spelling of their screen names. One space or character out of order and that person just isn’t getting the message. It’s 100% on each person to double check the spelling of their name and speak up before the time comes.

Me at #146 is correct

There are two possibilities.

1. The delivery will be delayed, with catastrophic results to you.

2. The delivery will be on time. You will not be any better off than if you bought some other flashlight, with assured delivery time, instead.

So logic says that you MUST opt out and let someone else take your place. There are no guarantees. So if you stay in the GB you voluntarily take the very, very big risk of not getting the flashlight on time. Assume it is almost a certainty that there will be delays. It is up to you to decide. Do the smart thing. Please. please let someone else take your place!!! Someone that does not have the same time constraints as you have.

Otherwise, if you despite this decide to go ahead, remember that it was your own decision that caused your disaster, and don't blame anyone else for it. You have to take full responsibility for your own decisions.

From post 2 of this thread.

79 Ejected Filament nw

80 Ejectef Filament nw

Yeah, my eyesight might be sketchy at times, but something might be wrong with number 80.

LOL! Someone is fishing for a spot, methinks! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well......if he is not I am looking for a few spots :)

You’ll see spots plenty

And how do you think I got into this mess sir? LOL

Actually not. I already have two nice spots. 292 and 293. And 2 is enough for me.

I’d like one NW plz.

600 lm High is approx 2A, right ?
250 lm Med is 0.8A ?

426 Ruke cw

427 Ruke nw

My looks OK!

Serville, it’s more like 1.45A and .55A

Thank u. Even better. I want my 600 lm to last a long time.

Looks like a second run of 300 will not suffice, the running list is about to hit 800 soon!! And many more will come once the reviews shows up.

I hope there will be enought NW for everybody. Somebody know if the second run will be 50% NW and 50% CW?

Seems like something was said about the second run being all NW to meet demand. Not sure on that one so don’t quote me. :slight_smile:

That would be a logistical nightmare unless they are going to make everyone with NW wait till the second batch is complete to start shipping which is unlikely.

Well, with the initial run of 500 being split something like 300 CW and 200 NW it was already becoming a nightmare. So with 300 more lights and most requests coming in for NW it only makes sense to play catch up on the NW requests.

I’m not sure it breaks down that way, but feel like it was in that ballpark. Remember, my memory is horrible…only trying to help out by giving an idea how difficult it is to appease a crowd.

Think about it Bort, if you were going to a public event with a hot dog cart, and you had a thousand hot dogs with a thousand buns….how much mustard would you take as compared to ketchup?