Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

Thanks Serville... and thanks for the link!!.... I thought that was what I had done... I got it now!!! Just slow!!! Many Thanks. Dan.

Good Day,

My 2 CW (U2-1A) shipped about 10 hours ago....

Thank You Very Much to Kronological & the entire team including Neal/Banggood, for making this happen.

Best Regards,

George

Considering we were expecting the sale to start on the 5th, that they only have 39 left is crazy! lol

Nice job people, well played to everyone out there that spoke for these and ordered em. No chaos necessary. BLF Rocks! :slight_smile:

One can only wonder what competing manufacturers are thinking. This should most definitely have their attention as it also raises the bar to what buying power can really be.

Kronos, Neal, and all company deserve a huge congrats for achieving this feat.

So what's next? I think pocketable lights will achieve the greatest success. Any ideas?

I think we should have Krono do a group buy on 2015 Ford Mustang’s. :slight_smile: Buying power! Bring it on!

My CW also shipped 10 hours ago.
I’m very impressed with the processing speed. BG knows how important this order is to arrive before Xmas.
They work hard seriously to deliver their promise, and that’s rare.

Hmmmm…… :bigsmile:

That new Mustang is Hot! Does it come with NW headlights? :cowboy_hat_face:

+1 With Free shipping & Tracking to Australia & Worldwide....

Please put me on the list for 1 NW & 1 CW (with Free shipping & Tracking)

We might also need Ford to put in the big engine, you know, to run the alternator so the battery stays charged for our , ahem, accessory lights. :wink:

And a Tesla "Battery Pack"....

Question: I Loged into bangood and on the front page, I see the BLF light advertised. Are we competing with ‘the world’ for the light? Yes, the world will pay $8 more but I just thought this was us first before everyone else. Of the 440 sold, I wonder if any outsiders are included in that number.

If You logged into your account, then those are targeted ads based on your previous purchases & browsing...

Oh. Good :slight_smile: Thanks!

Received email that all my orders are shipped. :slight_smile:

Fantastic

Ordered / Paid on 11/2/2014 @22:30 (late at night), order processed and shipped on 11/4/2014 .... shipped: AIR Parcel Registered ... Yes I did get tracking numbers, (nothing is listed as yet on 17Track.net)

463 sold as of today 21:39

I'll bet other manufacturers would like to sell that many lights...."Overnight" .

How long did it take, .... from the first communication, to design, to production, to shipping ????

Minus the product acceptance days of our knowledgeable reviewer's.

Loads or coordination with ALL parties, Hats OFF to you !!!!

Thank You

• Shipp

Hats off to everyone for the biggest group buy that I have every seen!!

Right now Sold: 465

One order has a tracking number, the other is marked as “Unverify Order”. The only difference I can see is that one order went to my banggood email address (tracked), the other went to my paypal email address (“unverify”). Kind of weird, since I logged in first and they’re both associated with my banggood account.

If I understand correctly, the “unverify order” status means they need to ask me something and should have emailed me, but I haven’t gotten any messages like that.

So, I’m a little confused.

It looks so good! :D