Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

I see different problems, I guess the right order should be :
Ordering, Production and then shipping the lights.
That would make sure that everyone can purchase the amount he wants. But the problem will be the purchase protection and some nervous guys here…

Send a PM to kronos confirming the number of lights you desire, and your order name (not BLF username unless the same).
Kronos sends that list to whoever is handling this GB after checking it off against the list.
You order your lights.
If not on the list, or exceeding your number, you get stock units or a mix of your order quantity and stock.

Provided Kronos first of all, and the dealer are willing to do so.

Note it would be confirming quantity required, not expression of interest.

Werner, good if they can be made in a timely manner, say a week or less. You know how people here are when their lights aren’t delivered in a timely manner, this thread would be overrun with complaints. Could they get all the lights out to members in under 45 days?

The best and easiest would be if banggood would order a great bunch and just sell them to everyone…this method was used by some recent groupbuys and worked perfect for the participants.

Nobody should be out a light even if people order one or fifty. The way to ensure that is a cut-off date for ordering. Kronos tracking would be to ensure that 200 or plus have comitted to ensure the logo gets engraved.

. As for recieving the light, we all know that shipping alone can take 2 to 3 weeks…then factor engraving the logo (longer if not done in-house), and then orderng and gathering non-stockparts for us.

Cree is going to come out with a new emitter before we can even settle on the engraving. Much less on how to send our money through…

Fellas…200 is the MINIMUM for engraving…not the minimum that will be produced. We might have people buy 300-400…and that would be cool! :cowboy_hat_face:

The way I see this going down is BG supplies a special order link or coupon code for this light for a limited time…say 1 week. Once 200 has been reached (payed for) then I am assuming Eagle Eye can start production. If 300 are sold…300 will be produced and shipped.

These are my thoughts at this point as I haven’t heard back from Neil yet on the particulars. It is the weekend and the earliest he will get back to me is tomorrow. All I can say is PLEASE be patient. I am trying to make this as hastle-free as possible. We all know there will be hiccups along the way, and I appreciate the pro-active thinking…but until Neil gets back to me…I really don’t have any other info to pass along.

130 people in line at the Amusement Park, eagerly anticipating the new Ride of the Century! Inspector comes along and shuts down the ride to do routine inspection. Are 130 happy that the new ride is thoroughly being checked out or PO’d at having to wait? lol

In this line of thought, I highly recommend going to a big Amusement Park, anything like Six Flags Over Texas will do. The wait lines are so horrific that a day there will vastly improve your patience ability in normal everyday life. :wink:

Bearing with you Krono, but then, I already have an X6 to play with…. :bigsmile:

I am patient, I have 50+ lights to play with.....

I am a patient, I have 50+ lights to play with.....

just helped you there! you made a grammatical mistake, no need to say thanks ;)

Yeah, thanks anyway, it takes a patient to know one...

we are all alike!

The last time (and it will be the last) I went to Six Flags over Hoffa, errr I mean Jersey I was able to get on 7 rides in a 9 hour period. People told me that was a very good accomplishment.

I am too freakin’ old and grumpy to wait that long.
Now I just go to the best Amusement Park in the World, Knoebels Grove in Elysburg, PA.
Get this, No parking fees, You can bring your own food and use the Pavilions which can be reserved for large groups or just use a common one (there are many) for the low cost of………FREE
Try sneaking food into Six Flags.

Knoebels have plenty of great food there as well and you can buy ride tickets if you want to only ride certain rides or get an all day pass. This way my mother can come along with the Grandkids and ride one of the trains or Merri Go Round for just a few dollars. And there are lot of trees to provide ample shade.
Anyway it is a great step back in time like parks used to be, before all the corporations and their greed ruined places like Hershey Park.

Sorry to get off subject!

Hooray for Patience.
Patience is a virtue but she won’t always wait.

I have an X6 already also so waiting will be a little easier.

L 0,035A (1,2%)
M 0,75A (25%)
H 3A (100%)

This mode spacing would be fine for me to. Would also prefer 4C tint.

But at this price, and for this cool looking light, I would be in either way.

This GB still going? I will have to get me on on payday…dangit, wife is going to kill me

Details are still being hammered out afaik.

Absolutely. Waiting on final info from Neil.

Just ordered more driver components, partially keeping the 2 X6’s I spoke for in mind. Also got some AR lenses coming for em….might as well get all the little ducks in a row before the big ducks get here right? :slight_smile:

Just a suggestion.

Could it be possible to get BG to generate 200 unique coupon codes and PM them to those on the list? Risk of non-availability of stock eliminated that way.

Coupon codes will have an expiry date.

Did you even read the OP?