Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

I’ll live with whatever modes the majority wants.
3A current sounds perfect.

Would like the 3C tint and AR lens if possible.

Missed the Opus BT-C3100 charger Damm.
emailed GearBest and was told no. Now@ $60.
Too much for me, and the worst part is I ordered a Opus BT-C2000
which only does NiMh for $40 and my friend trashed the box and I can’t return it.
Wish the greeting message told about group buys.
Only learned about them because of the announcement about the Opus charger being closed popping up on the new posts.
Anyone got an extra C3100 you’d like to sell?

I discuss with Neal about the google form, what option do you guys include ?

Do we need these in the form :

1. Turbo option (auto-stepdown) : No / 60sec / 90 sec / 120 sec / 150sec / 180sec)
2. Emitter base upgrade : No-upgrade / Noctigon / Sinkpad (Al/Cu)

Add me to the list. Please don’t remove the strobe function, just make it hidden.

Actually that is Kronos’ baby.

In my opinion though I prefer not to have turbo modes but if the majority requests and the manufacturer can provide so be it. The main concern should be quality and of course the added costs if any for the upgraded options.

This Thread is about to have epic dropped on it i can feel it.
Thanks for the hard work to everyone that contributed to this GB.

hi there, need at least 1.

I am still waiting to hear back from Neil to finalize this GB. Sorry it is taking so long…

You are fine, don’t let the lack of patience of others get this epicness a tainted feeling.

Wow! “Epicness”? That is a lot to live up to.

I think you are a little excited about this GB. I must admit that I am as well!

:slight_smile:

But I know it is going to be 100% worth it when it finally goes through!

However it all works out with this torch I will be buying at least 1/tint simply because it is another BFL special. The BFL A8’s are still two of my favourite lights of all time and I can’t wait (but I’m more than willing to wait) for these. :bigsmile:

It takes as long as it has to take to make it right.

Why would it need a turbo timer if the manufacturer is unwilling to give it high amps?

I just checked the Banggood site, they state on the page for the X6 that “32 sold”. So over 200 in this group buy will indeed be EPIC. :slight_smile:

what kind of output can one expect on this light being stock, XM-L2 U2? The ad says 350 lumens. That can’t be right, can it? The price now with BLF coupon is $17.38 Of course no BLF logo. Also wondering if they would boost the current to 3A in reality. Hoping so, but.

lacking patience -

I just put a de-domed XM-L2 into a small light with a 14500 cell, it’s pulling 2.11A and making over 500 lumens OTF. De-domed always loses output, so this light stock will probably be doing an easy 850-1000 lumens.

The reason that manufacturer unwilling to give high amp, mostly due to longetivity purpose.

So with such assume, imposing turbo timer should make manufacturer more likely to get more than 3A. (well… noctigon also, but whatever)

thank you Dale. I was only thinking out loud. If the light was not going to have additional power I thought I might just go ahead order now and forget about the engraving. Awaiting an update from Krono. Appreciate all the knowledge you kindly share with so many, thanks Dale.

patrick

I’ve been told all my life that I talk too much. So if I know it, EVERYBODY knows it. :slight_smile:

I know when I first came here I didn’t know squat. Still know very little but folks here have been so very helpful with anything and everything and most have even been patient with my endless questions. Richard, Scott, Chris, Steve, Justin, Chloe, Mark, on and on the list goes of folks that have been all to happy to answer my sometimes stupid questions (and sometimes more than once, as I forget I’ve asked before!) Thanks everybody! :slight_smile:

Dang! Will you look at that! I’m gonna have to give something away again! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well you fit right in, Dale. You have helped me many times and I really appreciate you…cheers :beer: