Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

I’m there.

It doesn’t matter anyway, I was just curious. I’m hoping to get drivers for the ones I have, not order more. I love these lights, with a little more oomph they would be my absolute favorites.

I just saw that. Maybe it's still set to the $19.99 price until the countdown clock loads and shows the sale price expired.

Yeh same here....reminds me of that commercial where you save bucks but the company guy is danglin $bucks$ on a fishin' pole..and you just can't seem to reach it....

I am also having problems with the price changing as the page loads. I was signed up for two in the group buy, but missed it. Was hoping to snag one of these up before it was too late.

I use an VPN, so i tried it by changing my ip to a US server based one, i am sorry to say it didn’t work, i guess we where to late.

All it takes is a PM to Banggood and they would probably fix the issue or extend the sale

I’ve sent a message via Skype to Neal…hopefully he can clear this up.

4C is awesome in the rain, softens the feel of being out in rain compared to CW and it doesn’t blind you reflecting off the rain. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately there does seem to be a green shift with AR, I’ve noticed it too, and not just in this light but others with AR lenses too. But I still think the AR lens is a nice addition, and the blue/purple diffraction of light you get at an angle to it is nice somehow too…

I think that it probably depends on the quality of the AR coating and whether it is simply single layer AR coating or multi coated. Get the thickness wrong and what is supposed to be a anti reflection coating can actually increase the reflectivity of the coated glass. In fact the highest reflectivity optical mirrors made use multiple layer coating technology similar to that used for AR multi coating to achieve reflectivities of close to 99%. High end camera lenses have multi coating on every element and in some zoom lenses there are 12 or more elements in the optical system. In both digital and film camera lenses visible spectral shifts would be verboten so far as I know.

sorry but how i can get it for $19.99 it still giving me 28.50, man i am dying to get this light but for a good price

Apparently there were only 20 available at that price. Would have been nice to know that up front :~

All the best I guess. Saved me $20. Looks like it turned out to be a really nice light, but I don't really need it

Kudo’s to you kronological and crew that made this happen!

I have mine on my hip in a holster…going to be with me a long time

My other one is hanging on a hook by my bed

Really digging these lights and thanks for all your hard work for making this group buy successful (at least on the surface) I know you worked tirelessly getting this done…good job sir!

Of course $20 is better, but this light is still quite a good deal at $28.50.

If it retains the group buy functionality (and capabilities)…even sub $30 is a good deal…$20 was a SWEET deal

Thank you…glad you like it sir! :slight_smile:

I ordered 3 the other day for 19.99 a piece, today I got an order cancellation-out of stock. :frowning:

That is not a good way to do business, sorry to hear it.