Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

Forgot to post but I would like the neutral tint

Because.

13 >NW
14 >NW

Thank YOU

1. > CW

If we can hit sub $20 shipped, I’ll grab 3, all CW.

8/5/14

I have some really cool news!

Once samples are approved and recommended changes made (if any), Neal (BangGood) will immediately order 500 BLF Special Edition Eagle Eye X6 lights! BG is committed to have a sizable amount in stock due to the popularity of this Group Buy. Thanks Neal!

Wow!

Good call Neal! :slight_smile:

I think that is a very smart idea. I’m sure if we have a couple decent positive reviews from those samples that 300 could easily turn into 500 once more fence sitters jump. I personally know I’m in for the two I have signed up for but could see grabbing one or two more potentially based upon the review of the samples.

It will be interesting to see if this alters the way GB’s are handled by any other dealers. Keep up the good work Krono.

Would the Extra lights be sold ONLY to BLF members or would sales be open to the public? I’m also wondering if in future this same light would be sold to the public in an unbranded form… Thank you Kronological and Neil and Johnny for all your work.

Hopefully we can use this one as a prime example to all of the companies who didn't want to play ball.
(I was really looking forward to the "Warsun BLFX" https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/26801)

I want another one, NW.
2 in total. I’m #116 on the list.
Thank you.

I’d hope it would only be sold to BLF members, but I guess if we don’t snap them all up, it would make business sense to let others have a chance too. Then again, several on here have expressed interest in gifting them to others, so BLF members aren’t the only ones who will end up with this light anyway. The upside to letting others get ahold of one is that it will show off what BLF can do, and maybe they will be persuaded to join after the fact. If they even know what a BLF is.

Big Lover of Flashlights

what do you guys think about the adding that glow in the dark o-ring around the bezel/head?
i think it looks dope after using the light and seeing a circle glow near the reflector.

It really shouldn't matter if a.purhaser is a BLF member. This unit is actually a tribute to.what is possible by way of collaborative efforts and cooperation of.customers, vendors, and manufacturers.

Though big name die-hards may disagree this unit has every possiility of besting the big names of lights in this classification. Patience,.qc, patience, qc. That is how it happens and what is happening here.

The more that buy the better it will be and hopefully all manufacturers take notice because 300 to 500 units is something they would all like to have.

Totally agree!

If the mode order stays from low to high, without memory, I'm in for two more (on top of the one), 3C tint.

Great going Krono and BG!

Is the bare host plan still in existence? And will that host be with AR-lens?

Any decision on the logo yet?

In for one of these. I am thinking this is is going to be one of the deals you wish you could have gotten if you miss it.

Hey Krono/Jonny Mac,

Thanks for your hard work so far.

You already have me on the list at number 198.

Can you put me down for another please?

My preference would be one cool white and one neutral white.

Cheers!