Group buy Brinyte B158 Cree XP-L HI V3 LED

Is there a big difference in optics between this one and the Jax Z1?

After the Cometa disaster, better put me down for 2

Can we choose how many modes? I just want 1 or 3 mode, no blinkies if possible.

Dutcheee I don't know about Jax Z1, but I can take a pic of b158 if it's going to mean you something. lionheart_2281 not sure about that I will ask if it is possible.

Here is one member that try in live B158 with U4 and with XPL HI, I will try to get some beamshots from him with HI, if it is possible if not I will to ask him that put his opinion here that you can see, he already tell me on PP that HI ih much better but maybe he will respond and here.

Agree on 3 modes without blinkies.

First is the standard light with XML2 at from memory 150 metres to the dog house.

XPL HI

Ohhh, thank you very much MRsDNF, this is what I was looking !
Great !

Interested in this, depends on price though. Would it include a battery?

Of course no, only light.
Price will be about 25$.
You have also separated unprotected and protected batteries at GB and you can order in same package with light…

Hi vidramon, I am interessed for one.
Regards
Carsten

I would still recommend the original B158 until actually someone get one of those “odepro” .

I think so too ! This new design is much better than on my two B158`s and the Flashlight would be lighter.
Regards
Carsten

When fully zoomed in I’m looking for the least spill possible. Watching reviews both the Z1 and B158 have some spill & rings. I guess that’s the case with all zoomies? I don’t use 26650’s and like the looks and mount of the brinyte.

I want to mod this light with oslon 4715AS led for night hunting and bought the red version today.

For the modders, on the old groupbuy some green & red led version can still be bought for $19,90 using the coupon. Extra pill for under $6

Mhanlen’s GB B158

For the rest, it looks like a nice light on XPL hi in this buy!

Black out everything reflective inside the head(brass and white disc) to limit rings and artifacts.

We did not have enough interests for this light ( 20 required ), but it seems that GB will still get some of this model with HI V3 version… It should be expected soon.

And like @giorgoskok says :
‘’I would still recommend the original B158 until actually someone get one of those “odepro” .’’

I totally agree !

I’m really excited for this light, glad to see that we will still get the chance to get one, hope it doesn’t come with flashies

Sign me up for one

I’m interested as well. Love my Red LED Brinyte B158

I’m still interested too

Ok, new update !

It will be available only 20 lights so people who posted in this thread interested about lights will be sended on PM coupon code for the light ! I will PM all interested people with cc when product is on stock and ready to ship. Price will be $24.29 and it is like I was said earlier that it would be around 25 $.

List of people for now is :

1. vidramon
2. zeremefico
3. shogan
4. PPDB22
5. gchart
6. Rufusbduck
7. Eivwer
8. archimedes
9. giorgoskok
10. lionheart_2281 ( x2 )
11. casi29061965
12. airgreek
13. D10ten
14. Mstevens113

So it is 15 lights for now, if someone quit it is a chance for some other member.

B158B is much better in design than B158 and it should be cheaper since it does not carry additional mount: