Group buy Brinyte B158 Cree XP-L HI V3 LED

I’m interested.

Me too, thanks

@luminarium iaculator please don’t post other lights more in this theme because this is for standard B158 with XP-L HI V3, and all speculation abouth other models, prices, weight…. please post in other topic.

Ok, open now topic and give us a price if you can get it with low price and I will be interested to look.

Are we getting the newest version and how many modes will it have?

And yes, yes, this now we get, a confused members… I will ask moderators to remove all spam and stories that are not related to the topic…

Lion, please read first post all is explained in first post, I did not mention anything about new versions, modes, models etc.
So this is b158 original model only with XP-L V3 HI ! Original model that is selling have 5 modes.

And please stop spam this topic with new models, Odepro and other things, open your topic and post what you want. Thanks.

I agree with Vidramon,

We (and I of course) should stop spamming this thread.

This is group buy thread for this version of B158 light but with XP-L V3 HI emitter http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_263535.html

It is more than good flashlight if someone needs this version.

If someone needs to talk about odepro or B158B new topic here

I’ll take two. Thanks.

Looks like gearbest have these in stock now, they are listed there anyway.

The single mode that I want is out of stock.
By the way, is there a discount code available?

Hello to all interested people.
I just sent 16 PM-s to the following members :

1.zeremefico
2.shogan
3.PPDB22
4.gchart
5.Rufusbduck
6.Eivwer
7.archimedes
8.giorgoskok
9.lionheart_2281
10.casi29061965
11.airgreek
12.D10ten
13.Mstevens113
14.Hobo
15.james y
16.MRsDNF

So it is like we said in first post original Brinyte B158 only with Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, 5 modes.
The light is arrive and now waiting for testing, it will be in GearBest warehouse in 1-2 days, and ready to ship, so you can order it immediately and it will be sent in next few days.
All members received coupon code which makes this light $24.29.
If I leave out someone without message, please report. Quantity is limited !

Product page : Brinyte B158 Cree XP-L HI V3

Enjoy.

Thanks vidramon !

Ordered thanks.

Ordered 1, thank you vidramon. :+1:

I hope this dosen’t qualify for “off topic” but I’m curious how does this Brinyte compare as far as throw/flood performance to the UniqueFire UF-1405?

I know the UF is larger in size, is the Brinyte desirable because it’s more compact or because it has better throw? (or both?)

For me it’s the combination of size, quality, and price. The only mechanical upgrade I’d like to see for now is a copper pill by hoop since he’s local to me or kiriba-ru for those in Asia. I’ll be slicing off the lobes anyway.

Link in the pm was to an xml2 and the link in the post above to the XPL. Ordered the XPL.

Code doesn’t seem to work for me, it’s accepted and the lower price shows but when I click to place order when I get to PayPal the normal price is back.

Have they reduced the price down to the point the code has no effect or something?

The link he sent in the pm is for the XML-2 version and the code doesn’t work for that. Try the code on the one linked in post #51.

It’s the HI v3 I’m on.

The code is accepted and the price drops. When I goto the PayPal payment screen though the price is back to normal.