Group buy Brinyte B158 Cree XP-L HI V3 LED

Can’t help then.

What is the driver diameter?

I think that some other member reported a problem like that :
‘’It charged me the correct amount even though the total showed up wrong lol. Thank you for honoring the group buy.’’

I’m not sure what is going on, but only you and one member have problem, all other buy it normaly.
Please wait I will report problem then I will be back with answer.

Thanks.

Do you need to be precisely ?
I can measure with a ruler but it will not be 100 % exactly.

The driver in the original light was 17mm diameter in an 18mm adaptor.

I’m interested in one.

Thanks, and I don’t need it to be precise. I just want to have an idea what kind of driver can we fit in the pill.

Thank you MRsDNF, looks like if we want to run it with two batteries in series Richard’s buck driver is still the only way to go.

This is the adaptor ring I believe they use.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001999/1250000-copper-17mm-to-17mm-ring

Ordered one thanks. :+1:

Ordered, now the long wait begins

At the end you’re still make an order ?
What was problem ?

As far as waiting concern if I understand well it will be available to ship in next 24h probably. And then to your location maybe 15 days max since you are from UK.

The price was still good as it’s on a reduction anyway at the moment, and combined with a good sale price for a battery it was worth buying.

I’m glad to hear that you order it and that is ok, I report a problem with payments and on monday it will be fix I hope.

btw. Lamp is on stock ! And shipping can begin :smiley:

Just wondering, sorry if I’ve missed it somewhere, does this light have low voltage cut off?

I take a pic of manual in third post, you can read it.
As far as I know it will start to blink or strobe for some time when battery hits the low voltage.

hello, i’m french, i not undurstand erything but…
i should like to buy one, but, how does it cost, how can i pay you ? paypal ???
how longer i reeceive it please ?

thanks again !!!

Hello !
You can buy it from Gearbest website, and you can pay with PayPal, the price for HI V3 version with code is $24.29.
To your country will be about 15 days, but I can’t know how much more days customs in your country will keep it, untill they forward it to you…

If you are interested I will send a code to you, that will lower price from 30$ to $24.29.

yes, thank you very mutch, i will wait your code

Received mine the other day, it’s alright, needs to be driven harder I think

that doesnt sound positive.

>.<