Group Buy Cree XP-G3 <---Yes three! GB closed, some emitters still available.

That’s ok, wouldn’t want to start a chain reaction and you end up with even more to keep track of. Didn’t want to rush you, mainly just wanted verification. Appreciate the offer though.

If it looks like the other bins will be a while getting here and you decide you want to do it that way then I’m definitely in, but it’s entirely up to you.

Thanks

I still have not heard from Cutter about the shipment yet. Hopefully soon though :slight_smile:

In other news I did some testing with this emitter for those who are interested.

Ok, thanks for the update.

-Michael

Anymore news on the shipment yet?

Still nothing yet. I’ve not had a shipping notice and a look at their website is still showing “backorder”.

I asked Cutter about my order of the 90CRI XP-G3’s and 5 days ago I got an email from Mark with the remark: “90 CRI version of XPG3 wont ship from Cree until early July”

I now wish I had added a couple more 10mm sinkpads… :frowning:

LOL!

When I emailed them in May about it the response I got was

I had deleted the email so I wasn’t sure if perhaps I had misread the month. Then I found where I had cut an pasted the a quote from the email back on post #61

Any word yet?

Thanks

Still nothing yet. Maybe when Mark spoke with Cree he should have asked early July of what year? :student:

:smiley:

I’ll shoot him an email and see if he’s got any updates regarding timeline.

Thanks!

No news about my order either.

Ok, thanks.

Every datapoint helps, if for nothing else than softening the blow knowing others are in the same boat, and that our situation isn’t an anomaly.

Yup, no word from Matt either… I hope these show up, want one for the Lumintop Copper Tool and the Rey Titanium Tool.

Shipment notice from DHL arrived! It says led emitters from Cutter, and the only emitters still on order there are the 90CRI XP-G3’s. Should arrive friday (29th).

I got one today too, but there’s no indication of whats in the package. I have multiple packages with “back order” items in them. Hopefully this is the one were looking for.

My 90+CRI XP-G3’s came in today, 4000K and 5000K, and I did a test on a 4000K 90+CRI one: Cree XP-G3, testing a R3 4000K 90+CRI emitter

I need to update my shipping address. Should I send PM here or at AS?

Hi everyone,

My internet service has been down for two days. Total zero. I did revive the package of hi CRI led from cutter. This morning I went to my brother in laws house ( about 20 miles from here) so I could at least access my email. All of the LEDs have are now on their way!

Pilotdog, I do apologize, I did not see your message until just now so your package will be on the way to your old address.

Mine came in the mail yesterday, thanks for putting this together vestureofblood.