Group Buy Feeler: SupFire M6 XML-2 - [CLOSED]

I have asked multiple times for LED Tint specifics but the question is still pending. I have not inquired regarding the possibility of a custom driver but I can ask. The tail cap will be glued. Supfire cannot/will not ship unglued tail caps due to the design of the light unfortunately. I will update the OP with any details learned.

(2) M6, U.S., one modded r03, prefer neutral tint option
(1) L1

Thanks Mike for doing this! :slight_smile:

definitely will take 1 or more if the price drop even lower :slight_smile: thanks pulsar and mike for doing group buy. if anything with the seller trying to get much profit as possible, I wouldn’t be surprised if they using XM-L2 T6 ( the lowest )
BTW any news regarding their new one SupFire L1?
maybe discount if we buy both lights?

The price is fixed. I kept it bare bones to get any many people involved as possible. I have not made an inquiry on the L1. I do know they would like to me the offer the F9. I will get prices on both. The original XML was a T6 so your guess is quite plausible.

is the driver the same one as the skyray king?

its not the same driver as the king.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/20591

this has the details on the resistor mod, and detailed pictures

if i had the skills to solder resistors i would be down for one but i am gorilla fingers LOL.

Pulsar's magic touch is the solution for you - and me.

I'll take one to the USA.

@ least one

Thanks for the responses.

FAQ has been updated.

• Custom 4 mode driver is available a min 50 unit order of lights with the custom driver, however hidden strobe and moonlight mode are not possible. Stock driver is 5 mode. H/M/L/Strobe/SOS.
  • Supfire is not aware of ANSI ratings. Temperature is 5000k, no other specifics are available.
  • L1 is available for $50 plus shipping; F9 $21 plus shipping. 50 units each is the minimum order. Waiting for shipping fee confirmation.

Jump on this while you can guys!

I really like my M6 from the previous GB and it’s a heck of a light. :slight_smile:

hmm… if L1 is $50, I rather take L1 instead :smiley:
any discount if we buy both lights?

Is there a link to the F9 as I cant seem to find it?

I would potentially be in for one. Would depend on a few things regarding the “custom driver” though. What is the UI, modes etc.? Are they just reprogramming it? Can the PWM be changed?

I can’t find many link to F9 either:
Aliexpress_Supfire F9
Supfire F9 giveaway

sounds interesting but they didn’t change the driver and just upgrade the led without tint option?
must rethink :~

Might be interested to get one shipped to Western Europe.

How’s the heat management on these? What is the overall quality of the Supfire products (led centering, machining on the body etc.)? What would the custom modes be? The 3 sec. to switch modes is kinda a turn off….

theres all sorts of heat data in the reaistor mod thread i linked above. the quality of the host is by far some of the best in the budget world. have not heard of any issues with un centered emitters, and i think the only issues was 2 broken lenses from shipping that was taken care of by supfire.