group buy interest thread for modded C8 XM-L2 with BLF logo Going with Fast Tech and starting a new thread.

I’m interested in 1 or 2, modded of course.

Cool. I’ll keep you posted.

Interested in 1 or 2, looking forward to more information about the driver(s), host quality, and mod options.

Sounds good.

Cool, I keep the thread updated and feel free to make suggestions.

Just sent you a pm for 3.

sempra

Howdy and welcome to the site.

I didn’t get your PM yet but I’ll keep you posted and keep this thread up to date as more info comes in regarding prices and shipping etc.

I vote for this

I’d be down for two or three. This sounds like fun!
Thanks for setting it up

ditto for me….

subscribed. I could use a pocket thrower.

I’m interested….one or two, modded…

Here’s a suggestion, what about something like this one, I think a lot of people have already expressed interest and its something different that most don’t have. Maybe even MTG2?:

I like the looks of the like but I know I’m not interested in putting a MT-G2 in one. I have put an MT-G2 behind a few aspheric lenses and it’s not for me.

If I had it I would be putting a XP-G2 in it and driving it hard for max KCD’s.

It’s a nice light and maybe if this group buy doesn’t work out then I’ll give that one a shot.

Thanks.

A C8 for $7.55 is a nice deal for sure and I would be in on it.

But as most Group Buys are doomed because after 10 reply’s we seem to want a blue light with pink strips with a left hand twist for $7.55

These sellers want to put 50 lights they have in stock in one box and ship to one address.
I do not think they will go for all the changes/models/modes everyone would like.

I do hope this can get going but as always they seem to get off track fast.

Would the logo be engraved into the light ??? or like the stock c8 that looks like a thin layer of paint/anodized

I think it really depends on who we end up going with. If it’s the ali-express seller I’m guessing it will be a thin layer of paint in place of the Cree/ultrafire logo.

That was why I offered to mod them myself and send them to people. It seemed the best way to get a good variety of lights to a bunch of people at an affordable price. For instance, if the driver is any good at all, I could simply mod the driver itself to higher amps and de-dome the emitter maybe put it on a sinkpad. Heck if people want a thrower I could add a de-domed XP-G2 on a sinkpad for less than four bucks extra.

BLF-FIRE!

I was thinking something like that would be kinda cool too. They have every other kinda Fire why not BLF-FIRE!