group buy interest thread for modded C8 XM-L2 with BLF logo Going with Fast Tech and starting a new thread.

Still waiting on ForestFire.

LOL That would be funny. The BLF ForestFire.

Thanks 18 for doing this I would be in for one for sure and depending on price maybe another. The XPG2 driven hard sound pretty sweet to me! I have a C8 already and incase it eventually heads to another light my vote is the C12. If it has the standard pill then i might have to send you my copper pill and drive the hell out of whatever led is in it!

WooHoo! Getting excited already! Then next you could do a TVF battery mod or something (DNA20 box mod)… lol

Copper pill would be very cool. I do like the idea of an XP-G2 a lot.

I was thinking about something on TVF one of these days as well. Right now I’m vaping my flashlight mod. Love the battery life. All day at .8 ohms and it doesn’t drop off at all. Fresh 26650 in the morning and I’m good to go. An engraved 26650 mod for TVF would be cool.

Frankenmoiz!!! Do you take it to work? lol That might look strange. lol

Going to have a try at sub ohm this weekend! Thanks for getting this together

[/quote]

You’re welcome.

I’m retired actually. Before that I worked out of the house anyway. I sold e-cigs and before that guitars for a bunch of years and before that a mail order plumbing supply business that I sold. I get by on peanuts now but I have zero debt so it’s easy enough.

In for one…xp-g2 dedomed!. Thanks for putting this together.

I’m in for 1 or 2, both depending on the reshipping cost.

Love the C8 form factor and output. Don’t really care if it’s a XML2 or XP-G2, though I don’t have an XP-G2 light yet.

anyone have a 3 dimensional router, actually engrave BLF-C8 in the space where the silk screening goes...just a thought

But that would drive up the price for sure

I’m retired actually. Before that I worked out of the house anyway. I sold e-cigs and before that guitars for a bunch of years and before that a mail order plumbing supply business that I sold. I get by on peanuts now but I have zero debt so it’s easy enough.
[/quote]

ZERO DEBT !!!
You figured it out :slight_smile:

XML2 or XP-G2

Can someone tell me the difference between these

Thanks

Here is some light reading :wink: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/23020

To keep it short and simple. XM-L2 more lumens and more flood.

XP-G2, Less lumens more throw.

With smaller reflectors like a C8 it really takes a smaller emitter to get it to really throw and the XP-G2 de-domed and driven hard will turn it into a really nice pocket thrower.

if its convoy quality host i’m in 0:)

I actually have a request in with Fast Tech on their convoy host.

This will help ;)

Thanks
I will have to save that for reference as I learn more

That helps me to understand how these different emitters work in different host’s
Big help!!!

I’d probably be up for one of these. The deal breaker would be shipping to the UK, as it can be comical sometimes from the US.

I’d be in for one as well!