Groupbuy feeler: Klarus XT11GT

Ditto, lots of lights already and lost interest-

I didn’t lost my interest at all….

If BG won’t be able to deliver the XT11GT in an acceptable time, I will order it here in Germany…

It will be more expensive, but the XT11 will reach me in every case…

Greetings,

Bodo

Interested in 1, thanks!

Ordered 1!

Still on back order till restock Sept 20. I was soooo tempted to order 2, but have to watch out for my wallet.

Thank you Martin.

Pls add me for 1 pc,Thanks

;)

The Klarus XT11GT is really tempting me...what kind of maximum lumens could I expect out of a Samsung 30Q or LG HG2/3000?

Ordered.
Thanks !
:+1:

Ok, 2000 seems not to be reached…

Measurements in the German TLF show,
that the output reaches between

1400 and 1500 lumens.

Throw is about

37000 lux

It doesn’t matter of the original Klarus 18650 will ne used or a 30Q or an LG 18650.

Greetings,

Bodo

i asked Neal for a sample to test with my bench power supply

I also have read the review by TLF-member andreas0401. For those who don’t read German: enjoy the pictures, specially the beamshots. Now I’m pretty sure this is my new “walking-the-dog” light. And my trusted old SF 6PD with EagleTac drop-in will, after several years of loyal service, finally be retired and appointed as the new ambassador of some South American republic. Review in TLF

Thanks Gammel!

I guess the 2000 lumens is LED lumen not OTF?

Ordered one, Thanks!

Interested.

Ordered!

Thanks M4D M4X!

1) Does this light have any LVP other than what's listed under:

'FEATURES'

*Capacity Indicator alerts on remaining battery capacity any time'

2) Can I use unprotected Samsung 30Q's or LG HG2's other than what's recommended under:

'SPECIFICATIONS'

Compatible Batteries: 1x 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries

I know with computer programs, the developers sometimes recommend minimum hardware specifications although the software will still work fine on lesser spec machines-

Interested for one. Thank you.

Ordered
Thanks!

Sorry if it's already been posted, but there's an Klarus XT11GT review with comparison beamshots at 'Taschenlampen'

It's in German, but with Chrome/Chromium Browsers you can right-click and select 'Translate to English'