Groupbuy feeler: Klarus XT11GT

Thats a big lumens difference from what we were led to believe…

Glad I wait for reviews before pulling the trigger!

I’m interested depending on the price. Please PM me

I’m interested XT11GT. Please pm me the details.

I would take Two Lamps

interested in 1

Hello, anyone knows if the flashlight is in stock ?, one hand on page Seller listed as available in 6 or 9 days and on the other hand I received the message from the seller saying it is out of stock.

regards

they will be shipped this week if i remember Neal correctly

Good news, we will be vigilant :+1: .

Thank you.

well... :(

i was told some germans have sent their lights back to a german shop because the Light did not reach the advertised Lumens.

now Klarus stopped the delivery :|

i keep you updated!

Not only that, as far as i understand there was one xt11gt that crapped out maybe because of to much heat. Dont know if that is a serious design flaw or just a bad copy.

If you look at the manufacturer site you can read:

Notice: Only when using KLARUS 18GT-36 3600mAh battery or the same batteries of the other brand, the Max output could be up to 2000LM; When using the normal 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries, the Max output could be only up to 1300LM

I pull out….
And asked Banggood for a refund …
Do not want to have this in order any more…

Banggood told me production is stopped and asked whether I want a refund or product change. I guess I have to pull out then.

Banggood canceled my order. Does anyone know if they will refund automatically?

I would prefer to wait and get the flashlight- 1.300 lumen are more than enough for me….

Banggood canceled my order too!

They wrote that they will refund “import”.

Does anybody know, how they will do that, and what it means in detail?
I’m confused now.

Unfortunately BG sends me every half hour the same email. :frowning:
I already asked BG customer service to stop sending emails to me and wasting our time.

Klarus stopped the delivery i think its not possible to "wait"

IF they make a new XT11GT it will be listed as new light and i am sure that buyers from my groupbuy get the best possible price on that one.

i think banggood is doing right to pull the rope and refund all open orders.

Hello.
My order was canceled today.

I got 20 emails therefore.
Until now…
Every 30 minutes, takes a new email.

Does anybody have the same Problem?

I wrote the Suport.
Hopefully they stop it…

e0mc2

BG already refunded to Paypal.
Everything went well.

BG also stopped this early morning to sent their email every half hour.

Question is, what will happen with the XT11GT?
What will be the plan from Klarus?

I’m still interested for this flashlight or similar …

I was interested as well until I saw the massive shortfall in output compared to what was advertised. Hopefully there will be a mk2 with without whatever design flaw was present in the mk1. If that happens I’m still in for a GB on that version.

Looks like too much of a good thing. People want throw and lumens, you can’t always have both. I’d a preferred a top bin HD over a HI. Being a single cell 18650 without any excess dimensions, it’s a pocket rocket. I’d take 2000 lumens with less throw. I think it can be saved but it’ll cost throw.

Interested, thanks