Guess s1mp13m4n's Anonymous Friend and Win an Ultrafire UF-T50

Yes, because by that change or addition to the written rules then my backup guess was in that answer to provide for such action. If your last sentence is true because my backup answer was wrong and nobody has guessed correctly yet, I hope there is a consolation prize for getting it right before the rules changed! :)

Sir Foy!

And I thought I had way too much time on my hands. LOL! No good deed goes unpunished Shadow. You are going to have a rough week with all the wild speculation and crazy conspiracy theories.

And just for the record, I don't really think that "no good deed goes unpunished". I just imagine Shadow/Admin sitting at the BLF world headquarters with his head in his hands wondering, "Why did I open that can of worms?" and "How could cone have guessed it?"

No, you're trying to twist my rules into something that they're not. And you're ignoring my clarifications on top of it. You're disqualified.

Ouch!

LOL, not at all . . I knew your intent and the intent of my backup choice was just as clear. Sorry for the little ribbing. I was kinda hoping we'd never know who the donor was . . even more so now. Your contest and your rules so all is good.

I think big-hearted Boaz did it.

I have not been here for long but the reasoning behind my choice Foy is because he has sent people things out of no where, he like to talk in the third person, and he has done reviews on quite a few of the lights that were sent to s1mp13m4n

Definitely not Boaz. Not that he wouldn’t do such a generous act, just that it’s a sin to him to make claim about charity. If he did do it you would never know.

Chicago X

Definitely ChicagoX.

Change my vote from Foy to Chicago X.

Final answer.

Really.

A lot of generous people here in BLF

but my wild guess would be Chicago X

edited(12:04AM ET) and changed my guess - I've been the recipient of a couple of ChicagoX giveaways and this could be another one!

Surprisingly, I have nothing to say.

You just did.

Well, then, please allow me to rephrase, "I have nothing more to say because even I can tell where this is going."

You originally wrote "boast." Is that what you think this is? A platform for me to boast? For your information, I wrote the following to Paul (s1mp13m4n) at the start of the contest which he can verify:

"What I will ONLY tell you (and PLEASE keep this to yourself) is that when the contest is over, I will announce a winner and send out a flashlight. BUT I won't say whether they guessed right or won because nobody did (see rules). In other words, I will still remain anonymous."

How incredibly insulting. All I wanted to do was give away another flashlight and have some fun. It really is true that no good deed goes unpunished. When this is over I'll send out the light then I and my original username are outta here.

You are right but I did not mean it in an insulting manner. Boaz had a post on Chicago’s charity thread where he bashed those who claim charitable works. I originally said boast in only the literal sense but after posting it I thought it might look as insulting so I changed it to not be. If I wanted to insult you I would have left it as “boast”. Please take a breath and relax. I think what you did was awesome and selfless and have nothing but praise for you and your generous act of kindness. :slight_smile:

Wow I hope it’s not the admin! But seriously, I think his words came out wrong and he means no disrespect.