GYRFALCON S8000, S4000 Pro Battery Charger & Analyzer

Hi, BLF

Enova newest S8000 and S4000 Pro 4 slots battery charger & analyzer have been released.
1 It is suitable for Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, LifePo4, Liion4.20, Liion4.30, Liion4.35 batteries.
2 It can charge 21700 button tops batteries and 4*26650 batteries.
3 It can charge 4x2A(S8000),4x1A(S4000 Pro) at the same time, or discharge 4*1A at the same time. The efficient of charging rate is very high, and the internal heating is very low during charging period.
4 The measurement function on current, voltage and batteries capacity is accurate and real-time as hobbyist expected.
5 The current could be setting below 2A and voltage could be setting below 5V as hobbyist expected.
6 Two UI modes, NORMAL and PROFESSIONAL, both professional mode and normal mode can be conveniently programmed through QUICK operation, COPY operations, and RESET DEFAULT PROGRAMS operation. In normal mode, the 0-9 programs set in the professional mode can be accessed.
7 Six working modes: charge, discharge, cycle, refresh, break-in and storage.
8 The unique design on software and hardware leads to highly accurate control, and the curve of charging and discharging are perfect.
9 Eight touch buttons, the real-time and sensitivity of touch buttons is close to physical buttons.
10 Two unit 3010 fluid bearing fans with low noise reduce the temperature while discharging.
11 The discharging is linear current, stable and accurate.
12 Firmware updating is possible, but it is only tested on the Windows now

ā€¦
We will release more details later.

[Review] Enova Gyrfalcon S8000 (updated 2024-03-10 ā€“ finished!) - by SammysHP
Gyrfalcon S8000 Battery Charger and Analyzer Review - by TimMc

7 Thanks

Looking forward to more details. Curious what battery sizes fit, and whether power delivery is through usb-c.

Curious what battery sizes fit, and whether power delivery is through usb-c.

Its main body can charge 700 botton top battery with protective plate, and can charge 4 x 26* batteries at the same time.
The current offering consists of a traditional desktop power supply. In the future, we will introduce a PD usb-c for users to choose from.

1 Thank

Gyrfalcon S8000 - Enova18650

I would love to see a thorough review of this. Iā€™m particularly interested in seeing how it stacks up against the other flagship 4-slot analyzing chargers (including the king MC3000)

MC3000 is way too complicated for most people.

MC3000 is a very very good charger, and Gyrfalcon S8000 is equally good.
The review has started. HKJ is now taking a break. If there are other professional and objective reviewers, please recommend them to us.

1 Thank

SammysHP and TimMc recently reviewed the XTAR VC8S. They might be worth contacting.
I donā€™t have the equipment for technical testing, so can only test usability.

2 Thanks

MC3000 is way too complicated for most people.

Enova Gyrfalcon S8000 has two UI mode, NORMAL and PROFESSIONAL.
The normal mode is designed to reduce the number of user buttons and reduce the complexity of operations.
In normal mode, the 0-9 program set in professional mode can be called through shortcut operations, or the default program can be directly enabled. In addition, if the user needs to set up a temporary program separately, the setting menu is clear and the operation logic is not complicated. For example, charging only requires three steps (battery type, charge rate, end voltage), and cycle only requires five steps (battery type, charge rate, discharge rate, cycle mode, cycle counts).

5 Thanks

SammysHP and TimMc recently reviewed the XTAR VC8S. They might be worth contacting.

Thanks for your kindly help.
I have sent SammysHP and TimMc a message and am waiting for their reply.

2 Thanks

That looks like a nice charger!

1 Thank

@enova18650.com looks wonderful ā€¦ some questions:

• can you post the user manual to the website
  • i see ā€œUSB data cableā€ included in the package, can you elaborate if the protocol allows us to query or control the device (and is the protocol documented)
  • can the firmware be updated, and if so, what platforms

Glad this can charge 21700 button tops ā€¦

Found this promo video :smiley:

1 Thank

Thanks very much.
Your reviews about the flashlight were very impressive. Looking forward to your review of the gyrfalcon S8000.

2 Thanks
  • can you post the user manual to the website

1ļ¼ŒThe user manual will be published on our website later.

• i see ā€œUSB data cableā€ included in the package, can you elaborate if the protocol allows us to query or control the device (and is the protocol documented)

2ļ¼ŒYesļ¼Œthe usb data port can send and receive data, but we currently do not provide the corresponding software. We have plans to adapt to HKJā€™s logging and control software in the near future.

• can the firmware be updated, and if so, what platforms

3ļ¼ŒUpgrading firmware does not require specialized software, only a serial assistant and xshell (Or similar software that supports Ymodem) are needed to complete the upgrade.

6 Thanks

Interested to see this one release

1 Thank

For all chemiestries? And fanless?

For all chemiestries?

Currently, chargers are suitable for Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, LifePo4, Liion4.20, Liion4.30, Liion4.35 batteries.
For other types of batteries, as long as the charging voltage does not exceed 5V, the firmware can be upgraded, and corresponding charging algorithms can be added in the future to complete the adaptation.

And fanless?

There are two small fans used during discharge, and their speed is adjusted based on the total discharge power.

2 Thanks

Hi @enova18650.com, welcome back to BLF.
I have moved this thread to Commercial Sellers' Spot. Please review and obey the Rules for Commercial Sellers. Thanks.

2 Thanks

Hmmā€¦
I wonder how the S8000 stacks up next to the Vapcell S4 Plus. :thinking:
4 x 2A is not bad.
Although the S4 Plus can do 4 x 3A, you have to press a lot of buttons to do that, so I usually charge at 4 x 2A (or whatever the S4 Plus chooses to charge at.) :+1:

1 Thank