GYRFALCON S8000, S4000 Pro Battery Charger & Analyzer

I’ll add it to my queue, but due to limited time I don’t know when I can make the videos. But it is pretty simple:

1. Long press on the slot button you want to edit
  2. Select battery type, charge/discharge mode and scroll through the list of options, change whatever you want to be different (available options are explained in my review)
  3. Confirm by holding enter
  4. If you want to copy it to other slots:
    1. Hold programmed slot button and the other end of the slots you want to copy it (for example: to copy program from slot 1 to slots 1-4, hold slot buttons 1 and 4)
    2. Press slot button you want to copy from (in the example press button 1)
  5. Insert battery
1 Thank

Maybe you mentioned it, but can it store multiple programs for later recall and use?

Yes, it has 32 slots that you can program as you like. The first ten programs can be accessed by a shortcut from the main view (TOV) while the remaining programs are selected from the slot programming view (SPV).

1 Thank

The first then programs can be accessed

The first ten programs can be accessed by a shortcut from the main view (TOV), and the shortcut operations are available in both normal and professional modes.

Thanks for catching the typo.

1 Thank

Hello dear BLF members!

The review of Gyrfalcon S8000 by SammysHP and TimMc has been finished. Thank you once again to SammysHP and TimMc for your careful and thorough review.

I’m excited to share the following news with you:
Enova will launch a four-day promotion in the EU market (ending on March 27th), offering the following special deals for you:

1, We are providing 50 units each of S8000 and S4000 Pro for this promotion.
2, Discounts range from 5% to 25%.
Note: All members who have commented on this post, as well as SammysHP’s post and TimMc’s post, so far, will enjoy discounts of up to 20% to 25%.
3, Warranty extended to two years.
4, BLF members participating in this promotion can become Enova members, enjoying more discounts on future Enova products.
5, For those who have helped Enova (such as impartial reviewers, translators proficient in different languages, developers or testers of upgrade tools on different operating systems, etc.), we will seek their consent to include their names in the special thanks list of the PDF manual.

How to join:
1, Email us at sales1@enova18650.com with your needs. And if you’re willing to help us, please let us know. We will reply promptly with the final discount prices, detailed information about the S8000/S4000 Pro, and a brief questionnaire.
2, Each person can purchase up to 2 units.
3, The promotion is on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out.

1 Thank

This is a little confusing. Will the discounts only be available in the EU market?

Thank you for your interest in our new products.
The promotion for the US market starts next Tuesday (March 26).

Thanks for your explanations! I think i can only get a realistic impression by trying it in praxis …

Here’s the video:

2 Thanks

Maybe a dumb question: If a cell loose contact will the last values be visible till a re-contact is happening or will the values disappear immediately if the contact gets lost?

Normally (sadly) the values will be lost immediately.

I make self-discharging-tests with NiMH, actually till 1 year. Because I had problems with several chargers with slide-slots that the contact will get lost, sometimes without any action from my side, mostly if I try to change the cell in the other slots.

So I use actually for the test only pure NiMH chargers with fixed slots for AAA/AA

From my memory, there is a short grace period (maybe 1s?). If the battery loses contact less than one second, the previous program continues normally. If the time is longer, the program will be reset and all statistics are lost. But I’ll check it tomorrow.

3 Thanks

When we can expect the release of the S8000?

I exchanged some email messages with a sales person at Enova and gave my info, but am still waiting for the final information on the availability and promotional pricing. Has anyone else heard anything? it is possible that end of April was mentioned as a time frame. Just wondering. I really don’t “need” another charger, but I am interested to try the 8000.

German Shop Akkuteile.de told me end of January it´s expected in around 2 months, I guess it´s already delayed

It´s not about “need”, it´s about “want” :wink:

1 Thank

When we can expect the release of the S8000?

The US market will start selling within this week, and the EU will be delayed.

3 Thanks

The S8000 and S4000 Pro have added support for 1.5V lithium batteries, including charge, discharge, cycle, and refresh functions. Firmware will also be released soon.

3 Thanks

This is a very nice feature. Thanks for adding it.

A very nice feature indeed and thanks to Enova.

Wonder if it could be added to the MC3000 - in a firmware release that actually does something we know about?

Wonder if it could be added to the MC3000 - in a firmware release that actually does something we know about?

Sorry, it’s not possible.
However, we will first send the latest firmware to TimMC and SammysHP to solicit their feedback.
If you need this feature, perhaps you could try it on the S8000 or S4000 Pro.

1 Thank