GYRFALCON S8000, S4000 Pro Battery Charger & Analyzer

Oh I assumed you meant much higher. I have a light that will sustain ~6A runtime for the entire battery life, and many lights that turbo over 15A. 2A vs 1A isn’t a concern for me, most of my edc lights have sustainable output below 1A even.

2 Thanks

the more features, the better.

Welcome to follow our latest charger. :grinning:
I am passionate about chargers and flashlights, and we have many ideas about chargers. Please also share your new ideas with us.

1 Thank

You might consider exploring our Gyrfalcon S4000 Pro. :grinning:

Glad you decided to ask the ppl what they want, not many companies do that directly

We hope and are willing to do so. At the same time, we also have an idea: to enhance and complete more functions through communities. We can also consider partially opening up the source code to some collaborators for communication.

3 Thanks

Why is the S4000 a Pro and the S8000 not?

Why is the S4000 a Pro and the S8000 not?

The S4000 model is a charger that has been tested but has not been released, and there is a possibility that it may never be released. :grinning:

So it means Prototype and not professional?

The Gyrfalcon S8000 has only one version.

What is the planned release date of S8000 for EU/EMEA?

Gyrfalcon S8000 can be purchased from local distributors in mid to late March.
May I ask which country or region you are from?

Is it sold on Amazon

Where to purchase in USA

Reviewers have started to receive the Gyrfalcon S8000

Is it sold on Amazon

Yes, but Amazon will start selling later. Additionally, Amazon’s prices are usually 15% to 20% higher than those of local distributors.

Where to purchase in USA

Also, it will be available for purchase from local distributors in mid to late March.

From Germany.

I believe you, but still wonder why the S8000, the big one, is only a S8000 while the smaller S4000 is a “Pro”-charger

Pro sound somehow better than a non-pro :wink:

Maybe they will release a slight better revision of S8000 as „pro“ version :smiley:

Exporting charger data to a computer (or mobile I guess, but I’d prefer a Windows option mainly) is a pretty big requirement for me at this point.
If specific charging programs can be loaded from the computer, even better.

In the plan…

1 Thank

Don’t worry too much about the differences in models. The review will tell you everything. :smile:

When independent (!) reviews are rollin in?