HaikeLite MT09R Group buy Feeler(First Beam Shots)12-29-2017

Interested in the 35 70, I can’t see as far as the 70 35 will throw

(Edit: got my models mixed up)

Hmm, the 35 throws farther, so wouldn’t the 70 be the better choice for you? I’m just wondering.

Yes I am completely backwards. 70 is the one for me. I think the lumens rating threw me, until I thought about it: I assumed the further reach had the greater power draw.

Interested, depending on the price :smiley:

Interested !

Hi jason

You can go back to previous level by another double-click. For example, when you are at low level, double click will go to turbo ,then double click again will go back to low, Single click will turn off the light and memory the turbo.

Dale

That’s the same as narsil

Thank you, that sounds good. :+1:

Not quite. A dbl click to turbo, then another dbl click, regardless of how long your in turbo, goes to strobe. You need to do more of 2 single clicks to get back to your memorized level. The first click turns it off and the second click turns it back on at the memorized level. But that is narsil, I don’t want to confuse anyone on this Haikelite thread.

This would be the perfect weekend for hard testing new lights lol (hint hint) my first weekend off in longer than I can remember and I really have very little to do.

Jason... lol I thought we Carolinians got up early... looks like you Texans got us beat... Good morning.

I work nights.

Can anyone tell me if the buttons are translucent plastic or silicone? The pictures kind of look like metal, but they are supposed to have light shining through, so I’m not sure.

I thought it was metal. The MT07S I have also has a metal switch, but underneath there is translucent material (plastic I assume) for the back lit battery indicator. It’s very comparable to what Nitecore has on their Tiny Monster lights. That’s my guess.

Interested

It is metal, the light shine through the round edge of button. Jason has no Haikelite torch yet? This could be the one. :beer:

Dammit! Another flashlight I cannot resist buying.
Please add me to the list. Thanks.

No, I only have a few lights. I think the MT03 has a silicone button and was similar in size to this light.

Interested ,one blue. :smiley:

Uhhh, only 1?

5 colors, 35/70, so that’s, like, 10, no?

I am in for 1. Probably the xhp70.2 Got the GT on the way for throw.
Thanx