Have I been had?

Dear oh dear…. did you look at his/hers other items for sale??

Wireless streaming device…. £18.98

Double din touch screen car stereo…… £26.98

Makita 18v Li-ion batteries…… £29.98

Id be shocked if you even receive a postcard from this seller!!!

Instead of scam, could be stolen goods. I’d gladly take them.

You’d be hard pressed to find a Sky ray king or any other cheapo copy for that price, so what makes you think you’ll be getting this one?

I did look briefly and saw they had feed back off these items which kinda made me take a gamble,im expecting a coin or a Uf 501B!

eBay sent message that the item was removed and that I should hesitate with paying…lol…instant Paypal payment made after buying.

I will deal with dispute or whatever tomorrow.

Same here!

Should I now open a dispute? Or should I wait till my coin arrives?

Dispute it now. The auction was removed so it is a fraud. You’re still holding onto hope that the Nitecore will arrive, aren’t you? This is the reason these thieves are so successful.

Disputed, there was no category in which this fits…but I guess they will see what my point is.
Just for info, my package is trackable since today.

Until it arrives I believe I will get a tiny monster for cheap. :party:
You have passed the deal of century :stuck_out_tongue:

So I got email from PayPal, because the item is shipped they wait 3 more days in which I can cancel my dispute. After that they check if something is gone wrong.

Mine is tracking as well now, have you launched a dispute?

Good thread going on cpf re this

Must have a fake Tracking number, the ingenuity of these guys!

Gday mate if u have allready paid open it now
it happened to me about a month ago i bought 2 85w HID flashlights for $40 each
with a seller thats got 300+ feedback so after i paid 3 days later ebay takes the seller off the system & says to me not to pay |( yeah bit late
so u just have to love PAYPAL i opened a dispute that this guys a fruadster so they got all my money back?
I hope this doesn’t happen to u but as they say( if its to good to be true well?
good luck

Yeah I’ve opened my case now, funny I’ve been on Ebay for years and never had an issue, now had 2 in 3 days! This one of course i expected…………….I’m a bit tired and don’t understand did you get your money back then?

after a few weeks case was closed & they refunded the money back to my paypal acount?
you just have to sit back & wait?

I will get something, I am sure.
Tracking shows departure from outward office….you know the rest

Yeah Ebay won’t settle case as there is tracking information, we shall wait and see!

I have emailed eBay cs and they have answered me that I should open a case, what I have already done. Since today my national post is able to track my parcel.

Status quo:
I opened dispute, PayPal said that the seller has sent the item, I said eBay said its a betrayer, now I am waiting on PayPal reaction.

Yeah i think i started of by saying how rubbish Ebay disputes are, how can they say its a scam but its ok because they have posted your scam to you! Worth every penny of their ridiculous fees they are

hi i recently purchased an item from these people and too think it is a scam but i have contacted paypal and they said they have contacted the seller to confirm shipment details and they have replied to paypal giving them tracking details. i know its a long shot in getting the item i ordered but i have been told by paypal just to wait a couple of weeks to see what happens if the item does not arrive then they said they will give me the money back under paypal buyer protection.

This thread is getting interesting, subscribed :D!