Have you seen this remote switch for bike lights selling somewhere?

There is a ton of bike lights that use this identical switch but nowhere did I found only switch for sale!

If you have any info please help. Here is a pic. of it:

Thanks

Have you tried opening it up? Sometimes the switch module contains a commonly available switch(Judco). Weber sports used to sell replacements for Vistalite switches with a 5.5mm barrel jack connector.

I don’t have it, want to buy one (or 2) for a bike light upgrade :slight_smile:

I could also use a descent budget momentary or click-to-lock remote mounted button for my bicycle handlebars. It doesnt have to be the same one…

I subscribe to this thread, I want that exact switch too.

Check this out.

That is one expensive switch there, (although, picture is so small that I can hardly see anything!) and it seems it’s an ordinary clicky because it has input and output cable, what I want is electronic switch with this inside:

two wires going directly to driver (or they can be combined with “power” wires)
There is also something like this but I like more the one that I proposed, US$5 - 6 would be appropriate price, by me.

A long time ago I sold such switches on Easy2LED.com, they were made by Magicshine. But one day they changed their policy and stopped selling spare parts at all.

I found another option - the switch I currently sell. It is smaller.

If there is an interest in resuming sales of those switches, I can contact other suppliers.

Which one do you sale now?
If you have one that is like on the picture in my first post how much would it cost?

The momentary switch is here: linky

A couple of years ago, Mike was selling the ones pictured in the OP for $10 or $15 each.

Quote taken from here.

I think it’s hard wired, here are some lights that use this switch: TrustFire TR-D002, another TrustFire, TrustFire TR-D009, TrustFire TR-D010.

In any case, all I need is just the switch in its case (with O-ring) and about 30-40 cm of cable, I will be very satisfied if its a 2-wire cable or thrilled if its a 6-wire cable :smiley:

Thanks for the update. It would be nice if there was some sort of tail cap system that could fit the Convoy hosts that could control up to 4 of them at the same time…

If you are going the DIY route, you can try with a wired mobile headset which has those tiny switch.solder the wire direct on the switch, glue velcro to the shell and you are set. Nokia WH-102 seems just perfect.

I think i will do this, the switches shown here are a bit expensive. I know it wont be any waterproof, but I don’t care

That’s a nice idea if you have headset that you don’t use and I like how WH-102 looks but unfortunately I don’t have one, so have to buy it :open_mouth:
Kudos for idea JAS :bigsmile:

I used to sell the following kit:

- switch housing

- Y cable (4-wire) with MS plug on battery side

• handlebar clamp with O-ring