Heider CFX "750m throw"

Don’t forget Monster Flashlight.

or Walmart.com

The Daily Joke Thread post #800 Walmart is a Joke.

TrustFire CREE XM-L T6 5-Modes 3800LM LED Flashlight Electric Torch
SKU: 88006517 US Direct $18.99

Ultrafire C8 Cree XM-L T6 1000LM 5 Modes LED Flashlight Black SKU: 32001818 US Direct $9.39

I not familiar with this brand,

Heider CFX Super Torch

This is by far the WORST light that I have purchased it is not even close to 750m maybe 350m throw and that’s pushing IT.I have a 49 dollar thrunite TN11 that will out shine and out throw this so called HEIDER CFX super torch what a JOKE this company need to be SUED for lying NEVER AGAIN heider super FAKE

Welcome to the forum!

Lying to sell crap isn’t illegal, in the USA. Business would grind to a halt if it were.

Justice Antonin Scalia noted that, “Even in the commercial context we allow a decent amount of lying, don’t we? … It’s calling puffing.”

Find out where they’re located and contact the local Better Business Bureau to complain.
They’ll be amused, at least, to get your complaint.

Reminds me of the G700.

The “Key” may be that they are using small meters.:smiling_face:

From the flashlight bible…

“Yea, and i say unto thee verily: ”thou shalt rebrand thy lights that shalt be made by lesser peoples, and thou shalt brand them as your own, and thou shalt exaggerate thy claims. Thy Lumens shalt be biblical lumens, with each and every lumen reckoned as TEN LUMENS. And thy meters of beam distance, shalt be biblical meters, with each and every meter reckoned as TEN METERS. Such is my word.” (Cree T6)

It is awfully sad of course but on the trustpilot website Metem/Heider only gets an average of 3.1 points on a 0-10 scale. Most complaints are about the really-really-really all-in prices that are subject to import-duties because Metem ships these lights from Turkey (a non-EU country). And because these duties are based upon (fake) high prices, you pay (real) high duties to customs. After you received the light.

They say it’s designed in Germany and the german site is cluttered with misspellings. That’s gorgeous!

My Heider is still going. I’m not sure but it may have lost some of it’s brightness. Or this could be due to cheap worn out batteries.

Since my last posting I have purchased a few more lights. Since it’s obvious the members hear have a collective wealth of flashlight knowledge, I would like your opinions of these lights I have purchased. 2 Eagtac T25C2 (first one swam to the bottom of the river), Eagtac SX30, and an Olight M2X-UT Javelot.

I brought this torch years ago and it is an awesome torch, all those saying it is a scam without owning it have no clue.
I have brought other “super” torches rated and reviewed to be better than the Heider CFX but were no where near it.
I will get a photo of its beam tonight.

You also necro’ed a 5~ year old thread for no real reason either……

If the flashlight can survive the wet battery test, it might be good enough. This thread makes me want to perform rigorous “testing”.

Beamshots of a zoomable TIR is a good enough reason to me :wink:

Kinda harsh.

Seems like a decent reason to necro the thread.

I seen the posts saying the torch was no good but I knew different and so answered but did not know how old the thread was.
necro’ed? more like resurrected.

I think it's okay to necro a thread on BLF, but when I do it I usually start with "Necrobump!" so that no one will complain about me necroing a thread.

I typically do that if I revive a thread that hasn't had a post for 6 months or more.

Thanks for reviving the thread. :smiley: What does “necro” mean btw?
It’s been 6 years+ since the date of thread creation and I am still (kinda) around lol.
With today’s LEP technology this kind of beam distance is achievable…or more like surpass-able with a head diameter as small as that.
Even with the Osram NM1 it is probably still possible or close to that.
Imagine where will we be after another 6 years? :sunglasses:

Stay safe and healthy! So that we can continue to witness the advancement of flashlight! :+1:

I tried to upload a photo I took of what this flashlight can do, I have had it for years and is still going strong, it also doubles as a weapon