hi do you like 2AA battery light? Jaxman M2 is ready

The thrubite archer 2a v3 is really nothing special. I tried to use it a couple weeks. Then my wife did. And then it just sat in the closet. Until I traded it. Its head is just way to small. Its good for 20feet outdoors. Indoors its OK. I’d rather habe the larger head of this light. But then again I edc a x6, m1, c8 daily

I think this flashlight is great for emergencies I keep a few aa lights just for hurricane season just in case I can’t recharge batteries in the vehichle for some reason. And give them to my parents with lithium primaries because they never check the batteries. Probably get one of these in a few weeks when budget allows. I would like to see some more beamshots

Hi Jaxman, Nice light! I would like to see a Olive Drab O.D. Army Green color and a Smooth Reflector option too please! Anyway I ordered 2 of them to try out some different LED’s and driver set-ups!

I like how you keep coming up with interesting designs and the quality is exceptional at least on the 8 Jax lights I own! :+1:

Jaxman, nice design
I really like the family resemblance with the Z1

The size just screams for a 2*14500 li ion XHP mod :smiley:

That’s what I thought! I’m not a Master modder by any means so idk if I’m capable of doing it but when I seen this a couple weeks ago it seemed like so much potential. A true pocket rocket, huge head (relatively, smo would be fantastic), integrated shelf, space for two 14500. Idk maybe MT-G2, XHP’s….Am I wrong in thinking this can be a bad ass host? I can’t wait to receive this bad boy.

Never heard that one…

Someone releases a new light, unveils it to the world, and instead of messages like “Hey, great idea!”, he’s being bombarded with what’s apparently lacking.

Just saying, maybe give him some time to breathe…

Great addition to your line up!

It’s a good looking light. I’m happy to see one with a larger head like this instead of the usual tube AA lights.

I like it, ordered :+1:

Good to see the continued interaction from Jax, happy to support them.

I`m looking forward to reading somebody`s review. It might be replacing my Klarus P2A that my wife has as her bedside light… The P2A has no an unreliable Low, as it sometimes flickers etc. This Jaxman could be a nice and affordable replacement in the future.

I don`t like side switches in general on smaller lights, so this would fit the bill.

Nice host for XHP50.2 :laughing:

I have find that there have many BLFers let me sell host of M8, they need a xhp50 version M8…. :person_facepalming:

Same here - ordered 5500k.
Coming to the UK.

M8 host with battery extension tube would be great! Either for xhp or mt-g2. I have the first gen mini c8 and love it.

Mine arrived today, some pictures in this post, I think it’s a great little flashlight.

Hey khas, is there a chance you could measure the reflector in the M2, going to look for a smooth reflector while I wait on mine to be delivered, thanks!

Sure thing here you go :

I am glad you asked gave me a perfect reason to change the emitter :

Hey khas, you leave out vital information :expressionless: :wink:
I can see an XHP50.2, I guess 2x14500 li-ion, but what driver did you use?

The driver is a LD-2, this little fellow handles the heat very well, does get hot though :sunglasses: