【Hiram GAW】Hiram Zoomable Aurora Tactical 3000 Lumen Giveaway

Hello BLF friends,

We are excited to introduce our first flashlight that we designed: the Hiram Aurora Tactical Flashlight. In order to make our product even better, we would like to do a giveaway to hear what you think about it.

Specifications:

• Body Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
  • Fitment: Picatinny and Weaver Rails
  • LED Bulb: SFT70*1
  • Luminous Flux: Max. 3000 Lumens
  • Light Modes: 6 Modes (Level 1–5) + Strobe Mode
  • Run time: max. 25 hours
  • Battery Type: 21700 Lithium-Ion, 5000 mAh
  • Waterproof Level: IP68
  • Charging Port Type: USB-C
  • Weight: 141g (4.98oz)
  • Length: 15.3cm (6 inches)

Our product includes firearm mounts, bicycle mounts, and magnetic mounts. Our products
can fit the needs of most outdoor uses. Whether you are an airsoft enthusiast or an
outdoor adventurer, we can be relied on!

We will randomly select two winners to receive a free tactical flashlight from us! To participate, simply leave a comment sharing your thoughts on this Aurora flashlight. Your opinions make us better.

Don’t miss this opportunity; the giveaway will end on August 31st, and our lucky winner will be announced! For more information about this product, please visit our Amazon page:Hiram Aurora Tactical Flashlight Amazon Product page

You can also check what other youtuber’s think about our products:
Keo vlogs review video
Sami Luo review video (Starting from 3.01)

Thank you for taking the time to read our post,and we wish you the best of luck in the giveaway!

Hiram Team

Edit:
Giveaway winner announced post:【Winner announced】Hiram Zoomable Aurora Tactical 3000 Lumen Giveaway

2 Thanks

Cute design and good choice of LED!

Thanks for the giveaway, garyis!
Nice looking light…
That SFT70 is intriguing.

Thanks for the giveaway. I wonder how well it handles water with the zooming mechanism and uncovered USB port.

Thank you for participating in the giveaway! We appreciate your question about the waterproof performance of our product. Our product is designed with excellent waterproof capabilities, and even with the USB port exposed, it maintains complete waterproofing. You can rest assured about the waterproof performance.

You’re welcome! We’re glad you like our LED choice!

Thank you!

Looks like you manufactured a real one-fits-all requirements flashlight.

Thanks for GAW :+1:

Haven’t seen any new lights with zoom in recent time, at least high power and quality ones. I like the LED You chose, but not not so sure about this zoom head covering USB-C port thing… Seems like when in rain You can only use it with head all the way down - or is it secured like ports in waterproof smartphones?

Is this in error? The manual says that the 21700 battery is replaceable.

Thanks for the GAW :grinning:

Plus

Thank your for the GAW Hiram. :slight_smile:
I’m a big fan of aspheric zoomies. I don’t have one with 21700 yet. :wink:
I typically use them for walking and zoom quickly in and out to illuminate what I want to see.
This works great with most push-pull zoomies and terribly with most twisties - because twisting is too slow, I want to go between the extreme positions in a split second as well as be able to use any intermediate one (which usually works well with aspherics but not TIR zoomies). Your is twisty but with a very short twist. It might work for use like mine.

Aspheric looks like a terrible choice for a bike light though. You need both throw and flood and don’t have a spare hand to zoom back and forth.

Also, I would like to note that UI is…not my favourite. I tend to strongly prefer Andruil lights.

my thoughts are sft70 is going to throw far!

battery typw 21700 but 18650 included?

Thanks for the giveaway!

Neat and sleek look. Curious why the zoom is not mentioned in the bullet points, as that is a distinguishing feature.
Also curious why an 18650 cell is included when battery type is indicated as 21700.
Wondering about the sealing of the charging port.
And is it using a e-switch on the tail?
Please tell me the strobe is not in the main UI…
Definitely a unique combination of characteristics on this flashlight.

Looks like a fun light. I love zoomies! Thanks for the giveaway.

I like how sleek it looks.
I think a lot of people would also be interested in a lower brightness level than 100 lumens for the lowest.

Looks awesome and I like that sft70 LED. I wonder if you sorted the die-shaped spot when fully zoomed out? If you managed that this could be a great light. Tha ks for the giveaway!

Nice looking light.
I do have a question. In one place it says 21700 5000 mAh. Another 18650 3000 mAh battery. Which is it?

Otherwise, it looks like a nice kit . Something I could definitely use.
THX for the GAW!!

Thanks for the giveaway. SFT70 looks like an interesting emitter so I’m interested in seeing how well it performs.

Looks very nice and includes a lot of accesories plus the battery. Also good levels (modes) of output…

The type-c connector has no cover?? Is it exposed?? I can not see clearly if It has a cover or not.

Thanks for the chance. Thanks for the gaw!