【Winner announced】Hiram Zoomable Aurora Tactical 3000 Lumen Giveaway

Dear BLF Community,

We hope this message finds you well and filled with anticipation, as the moment you’ve been waiting for has arrived! The winner of our Giveaway on BLF has been chosen, and we are thrilled to reveal the lucky recipient.

:trophy: Giveaway Winner: [raccoon]&[Dragonforce666]
Please send me your address information in a private message, and we will immediately arrange shipment for you!

A hearty congratulations for winning our Flashlight! Your enthusiasm and participation have truly made this giveaway a resounding success.

We want to express our heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you who took part in the giveaway. Your engagement and support have been truly inspiring to us. To show our appreciation, we’re excited to announce an extraordinary offer exclusively for the BLF community:
:fire: Special BLF Forum Discount: Get a whopping 80% off on your purchase along with an additional $40 prime discount using the code 80BLFOFF. This exceptional offer is our way of saying thank you for your continuous support and enthusiasm. Don’t miss out on the chance to equip yourself with top-quality tactical gear at an unbeatable price!

Discount Details:
Starting from August 31 and continuing until September 10, you can find this offer on our Amazon page: Hiram zoomable tacticalflashlight amazon page

Once again, a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the giveaway. our suggestions will undoubtedly contribute to improving our next generation of products. If you haven’t won but still have a strong liking for our products, we hope this below-cost price will enable you to purchase and give it a try. Thank you for your support.

2 Thanks

Wow, I won a sweet flashlight!
Thank you very much for this giveaway.
PM sent. :email:

Also…
Congrats, Dragonforce666! :partying_face:

1 Thank

Congratulations to the two winners!

Wow, you two are at the opposite side of the Gauss-curve.
@raccoon with 20,500 posts and @Dragonforce666 with 1 post (as we speak).

Most of all: thanks to Hiram for this GAW.

1 Thank

So if it’s priced <$150 it’s free

Congrats to the winners!

It’s 18$, 40off then 80% off.

1 Thank

40?

Yep, it looks like if you have Prime, you get $40 off, then with the code, you should save even more. :money_mouth_face:

Ah 40 then 80%. Darn.

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity! I’m so happy to won this GAW. Big thanks to @raccoon for the kind wishes – wishing you the same luck in future draws! I’m truly grateful to HIRAM for making me a lucky winner right as I entered the forum.

lol I’ll be sure to become more active on the forum in the future!

Have a pleasant time at this friendly forum, Dragonforce666!
Do you like the band DragonForce? :thinking:

Congratulations! Please share your impressions of this light.

Here is my review: