Hong Kong Post - Delay In Outbound Air Mail Services

I have a jacob a60 shipped on 9/6 with Hong Kong post by Aurabuy, but I can not track it anywhere …… where can I check? :~

I got an email today from FT to say that my batteries which were shipped by China post on the 15/9 have been returned and I will be getting a refund! :frowning:

This really sucks! I have a Convoy L2 host coming with 5A driver from LCK-LED and MT-G2 from IOS and needed the 26650s to power it, I currently have no 26650s. :frowning:

Did they give you a tracking number? You can try 17track.net.

Anyone feel like gambling for some LG D1 cells from Fasttech? I want some more… :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if they’ll start sending them in flashlights. This is SKU9839 from Wallbuys:

That looks like the light on this thread, which was a UF S5:

if it is, it’s a good cheap host for a 20mm triple, and it’s a better price than the current Ebay seller.

Are they saying that they send this free if you buy batteries and you email them?

Day 12 of FT HK Post order containing NO BATTERIES OF ANY KIND still stuck at 'Acceptance'.

Order was split into two shipments, the second one containing just a single tiny little USB-Bluetooth receiver was shipped on the 16th and has already made it to San Fransisco. The big package must be at the very bottom center of the pile of backlog.

Thanks for the info. They didn’t say they would sent it free but could put cell inside:

Wishful thinking, on my part :)…

Just checked, mine is still sitting since the 4th.

Without going back thru 12 pages, is UPS, Fedex ect. shipping batteries, or is lithium on their planes banned also?

USPS the batteries must be in the device. Don’t know about the others.

I wouldn’t want a cell shipped in that ultrafire host, too easy for it to get switched on in transit - no tailcap lockout and they don’t suggest how they will prevent that happening.

plus, what if you want twelve cells? thats a hefty price tag even if nothing goes wrong, at that sort of price increase, you’d be better looking at domestic suppliers, assuming they dont heavily increase prices in response.

comfy chair, my order from August 25th literally arrived yesterday, it didn’t update tracking for a fortnight, hopefully that pile is reducing. ……

They just have to come up with a postal service approved container for shipping and this can be resolved.

I like the idea of a two-parallel-cell plastic flashlight with an indicator-LED, or perhaps a battery box with a USB port in 2, 4, and 6-cell sizes? Either wouldn’t cost more than a few bucks and certainly be more economical than individual hosts. When you open the package, just toss the ‘containers’ in the recycling and there you go.

On 16th September, I wrote:

On Sunday 22nd I got a support message from FastTech:

So I guess that’s it. No more lithium batteries by post from Asia :frowning:

How would that even work? The flashlight is on promotion so you can only order 1, the batteries are sold in pairs.

I gather you’d have to buy one light per battery?

You do. I spoke to cherry yesterday, although it’s an option it’s a pretty wasteful and uneconomic option. Buying 8 lights that I won’t use just to get 8 batteries is not something I will be doing.

How do you speak to Cherry, live chat doesn’t work for me.

I’m trying to find out when my 9/16, already paid for purchase is going to ship.