How do you carry all the "edc" stuff that you carry?

That`s coz they use Folded Space technology (aka Pocket Dimensions) that`s keyed into Female DNA, for male DNA it just presents a type of Muggle Mode :smiley:

1 Thank

LOL! My (purse) muggle mind decided to buy a light for my wife so she can find stuff but now I know why she doesn't use it. Thanks!

I don’t carry much. What I do fits in my front pockets.

Got a stepped EDC :

Trousers: keys, SAK, wallet, smartphone
Vest/coat: mini-emergency box (basic medicines for head and intestines diseases)
Handbag (Maxpedition CAP): standard edc (nitecore MT06MD, Victorinox Spirit and bits kit [with ratchet], powerbank and USB cables, USB drives, zipties [in the molle weavings], fisherspace bullet pen and sharpie, gas lighter, small ziplock bags, nitrile gloves and fabric face mask)
Backack: extended edc and extended emergency box

how?
depends on the time and the place.

first example:
walking our dog…cargo pants (never shorts).
second:
funeral/wedding…suit coat has LOTS of pockets.
third:
at home…apron with DEEP pockets.
learned that from Massad Ayoob.

Most daily items are in the various pockets of my cargo pants. The exact carry depends on work or home EDC.

Clipped to left front large pocket: FW3X (or KR4) and a pen
In left front large pocket: SAK nestled in diffuser for for FW3X or just a larger SAK.
Clipped to right front large pocket: Hogue Deka (usually) or a BM 94X.
In right front large pocket: Keys.
In right front small pocket: Money clip.
In expanding right pocket: NC D11.2 and ET U.V. light.

In EDS smock left pocket: a few small hand tools.
In ESD smock breast pocket: notepad, pen, literal pen knife, indelible marker.
In ESD smock right pocket: ESD strap and cord.

In work bag: Wiha 26-in-1 screwdriver, tweaker, pen, 1/4” low profile wrench, SAK, NC HC30.

I remember learning that that most of the pockets on women’s clothing are fake. My wife has jeans where it’s just the top line of a pocket sewn across. It’s insane! She tried finding men’s pants in her size but they aren’t always cut for curves.

Purses though… My wife practically has a bag of holding. It goes well beyond the normal EDC stuff we usually talk about here. She’s got Kleenex, Tic Tacs, dental floss, a paperback novel, and ten years worth of receipts! :open_mouth:

Yeah, they don’t want to upset all those curves.

Quite the opposite where I’d see a gril in stretchy yogapants/leggings/jeggings/wtf-ever with a really nice caboose… and a smartphone the size of a toaster-oven shoved in her back pocket.

That’s just so wrong.

Depends also if it’s a regular-size one or a Brenda Leigh Johnson special.

Shorts for 355 days a year:

Front left pocket holds a pack of gum and a 16340 flashlight.

Front right pocket holds an XS Max iPhone.

Back left pocket holds a Coach wallet.

Back right pocket holds a Ruger LPII pistol.

Left belt loop has keys attached to it.

Right side belt has an SAK SwissChamp in a Zermatt leather holster.

Chris

Cargo pockets. Wrangler riggs ranger. Cargo pockets allow access to items year-round no matter what coat you have on, whether you’re standing or sitting and with gloves on. Allett nylon original wallet. Packs alot in a thin package. Primary light FW1A in a horizontal nylon belt pouch. It’s unobtrusive, pretty quick easy in and out, and keeps all the other pockets available for other things.

Whatever pocket I can find as I “carry” around the property all evening in summer. My head holds the light I have used most this summer- the Boruit D25 (out in the garden, picking squash bugs or checking for varmints- especially armadillos this year). The 22 auto “back door” varmit rifle sports an OLD C8 I have modded 4 times. So those have been my standards this last year.

But… what I ALSO usually carry out back (in the hand or available pocket) has been some of the latest models from Sofirn in smaller lights: SD-5, IF25a, SC-31 Pro, C8G, C8F. Of this list: the IF25a has had the most time BECAUSE it charges USB-C, is VERY bright… and it fits in about ANY pocket (I use anyway… usually shorts, sweat pants, or light jacket lately in Kansas) :wink:

When I start hunting this fall I’ll be happy to have the SD-5 for wetland hunts for sure. For upland hunting though I’m planning on leaning on the IF25a for the day pack. Weight CAN be an issue if I’m packing in on foot for a few days, and my C8F from last year was super- but heavier. AND when it’s cold… the IF25a is going to make a great hand heater too :smiley:

I can’t tolerate overly stuffed pockets or wearing britches with 37 pockets. It’s nonsense. Smallish blade, smallish light, a single key and a very small and slim wallet. All in the front pockets. I don’t like things in my rear pants pockets, feels like I am always sitting on something. Drives me crazy. Firearm of course but I don’t keep 30 pounds of extra ammo on me. I normally don’t even carry my phone around with me. Don’t have a need to really, it just gives the wife a reason to call me when I’m driving just to ask me what I’m doing. I have a bag that is always in my truck for whatever else I haul around but it stays in the truck, I don’t like hauling luggage around either.

Anyone have back pain? Start looking into all that weight you are hauling around all day, or that monster wallet in your back pocket with 15 year old non winning lottery tickets in it.

Front left pocket :

• slim leather wallet
  • small(-ish) Android phone

Front right pocket :

• Convoy S2+ 18350 with pocket clip
  • metal pen with tough pocket clip
  • ZIPPO Lighter
    Keys (car key & front door key) are on an S-carabiner keyring, clipped on to the front right side belt loop, I usually tuck the keys into the pocket to prevent dangling.

“EDC” bag (actually a camera bag with padded main compartment and modular dividers, in the car or on the desk, never carry it around on person) :

• Phone charger adapters (mains adapter and car cigar lighter port adapter) , USB cables, wired headset, flash disk, USB OTG adapter
  • Convoy S2+ 18650 , spare 18650 and 18350 batteries, XTAR MC1 Plus.
  • diffuser to turn S2+ into lantern, super useful
  • small WORKPRO multitool
  • nail clipper
  • spare pen
  • No camera, except the phone camera

I’ve stopped using rear pockets many years ago. I often do long distance driving and anything in back pocket hurts.
Also, wallet in front pocket is safer, especially when traveling, and really easier to access.
My metal pen is an el-cheapo “tacticool” twisty, compatible with Parker G2 refill. I love it for its durability. Its pocket clip is thicker and tougher than S2+’s. I used to carry Zebra F-701 but it’s not tough enough the damn clip always broke.
The camera bag holds its shape and easy for pocket dump, easy to access and grab things out of it.
I have a Leatherman Wave but stopped carrying it and leave it at home, too heavy. I plan to get Squirt PS4, but for now that small WORKPRO multitool is good enough, I mainly use its pliers, downside is it needs to be unfolded to use the blade and screwdriver, Squirt PS4 is better I think, blade and other tools can be accessed without unfolding the main unit.

I have my assistant carry it all

That gives me an idea. I'll look for a tacticool vest for my labrador.

What a LUXURY ! :smiley:
Me too, but, in this case, I’m my assistant myself :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That gives my cats an idea , now they want me to wear the tacticool vest to haul their foods !!! :smiley: “Hey hooman , where’s my food, I want it and I want it NOW !!”

I use to carry my cell phone in my front pocket jeans but it soon left an imprint and wore out the cotton. out side of work I wear mostly jeans with a a 5.11 TDU belt or my cobra riggers belt. Cell phone now in a holster left side. leather wallet in front right with my SOG Flash II. On the right side of the belt I have a paracord key keeper and leatherman Juice S2 holster but inside I was able to fit a Squirt ps4 and A01 light.

In that case no need for EDCs.
Just go for the big guns :slight_smile:

Just had a Helikon Tex Liberty fleece arrive afew days ago, it is amazing quality - I wanted a patriot which is the same but with a hood, but it was too big and they didn’t have a smaller one. Soon as they are back in stock I’ll grab one of those too. I would highly recommend Helikon tex, this jacket is as warm as toast - even at –2 with a tee on dog walking.