How do you carry all the "edc" stuff that you carry?

Is that a winter weight jacket?

Thanks. Looks mid weight in picture but couldn’t be sure.

I’ve read that the Helikon Tex Liberty is not for tall, slim men. Too wide with arms too short. Pity, I was looking for a new jacket.

On topic:

Wrist: Watch :smiley:
Pocket: S1R
5th pocket (sometimes): Very small titanium framelock knife.

I’d probably agree with that. It fits me perfect, like it was made for me lol. I’m a chunky monkey :stuck_out_tongue: I am not short, but not tall either.
I’d say it’s up to twice as thick as a regular fleece (depending what you compare it too), hence the ‘double fleece’ material.
Don’t know how cold it is in Finland, probably colder than here lol, but I can’t wear it with anything else under other than a tee or I’m sweating buckets when going for a walk lol!

This is Finland, or Hoth?

Wallet back left pocket, Ruger LCP2 in back right pocket, iPhone XS Max right front pocket, pack of gum and lipstick light* in left front pocket, keys clipped to left belt loop and a SAK SwissChamp in a Zermatt leather holster on the right side of my belt and I’m in shorts 355 days a year.

Chris

Checks out.

Tumi T-tech. I prefer canvas bags and this is the perfect size

my prison pocket

what shade? no judgement…

Nah, I’m judging.

Fire-engine red on Friday nights is a tad gauche.

You got me there!

Chris

Too funny…… :smiley:

Oh, they’re baaaaack!

I carry things in a 30 litre backpack.

This is my latest 2021 edc bag and items.

And these are the bags that I use

Leather belt pouch from the local leather worker.
And backups on key chain.
Two is one.

Good God, you got more stuff in your “edc” bag than I got in my bugout bag…

Aside from the label, though, that first (gray) bag is pretty much the same as the sling-bags I was buying by the half-dozen for 8-10bux per. They’re so handy.

I completely forgot about the “pocket” behind the velcro, though, thanks for reminding me. :laughing:

The cord that Xes in front of the velcro is great for holding a small folding umbrella. Loosen, stick the brolly in there, snug up the cord and slide the doodad as far as it’ll go, pop the handle out so that it extends, wrap the cord’s “tail” a bunch of times around the stick and loop it on one of the spokes so it won’t unwrap, then push the handle back into lock it. That brolly ain’t coming off ’til you take if off.

Actually had a water-bottle holder (MOLLEd to the side of the bag) to hold one, but the way above is just as secure, maybe more so.

Cargo shorts.
Right upper pocket (Glock 43 9mm)
Right lower pocket (Glock 43 spare mag)
Left upper pocket (Car/House keys)
Left lower pocket (Google Pixel Cell Phone)
Clipped to my belt (Sofirn SC31 Pro or Wowtac W1)
If jeans/slacks then the Glock goes to the flat of the back with an IWB holster.

1 Thank