How do you stop buying flashlights and other related stuff

You know, this Romisen flashlight was firstly used by Trog for his "screwdriver" ecig and it was also the first ecig mod.

These guys get along pretty well on my table :)

I have my flashlight addiction well under control. I only buy cheap sub 15$ lights, mostly in crazy deals posted here (amazing value). I keep like 3 lights to myself, others I give away to my gf, family and friends.

I agree it is good not to buy on impulse, but to pretend to buy the light (put it in your cart, whatever) and then wait 24 hours and see if it is still something you want.

Also, the budget lights help pace me because I try to only buy one light at a time and then wait for it to show up before buying something else. Sometimes I slip up though. But it's a good rule to have and keeps you from buying more than one light a month basically.

I have the compulsion to buy e-cigs now!

Summary of thread

1) ways to reduce spending on flashlights

2) Think of not spending money on other hobbies

3) some of us spend on ecigs

4) Lets start buying Ecigs

LOL!! This is creative. I like your thinking sir!

I have to learn not to follow my impulses. I were buying a Fenix TK20 and E10 from a local store and barely could stop myself. Buying locally gives you the ability split the payment up to 12 months and two Fenix's would cost $6 per month. Nothing I can't pay, right? :)

oh my, what did I just do ? sorry :(

LOL! This is going very slowly into a pscychotherapy on how to cheat yourself to not feel guilty by buying a load of flashlights by any means necessary.

Let's face it...

You want a ton of flashlights? Accept the consequences.

Don't need them but cant help yourself not buying em? Have your paypal password changed by your wife and let her authorize the new transactions. :P

I suspect no more flashlights for quite some time. XD

Been there, done that. I've been known to make "arrangements" with the mailman or pick up at the post office!

Q: How do you stop buying flashlights and other related stuff?

A: Ah, simple, you run out of money! ; )

I've been drooling over that jetbeam and the very similar sunwayman V10R Ti for quite a while, and just when I though that I had broken free of the addiction!

"Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in."

In my case it is not a bit serious, i just want to learn the product knowledge and the just choose the one which i think it's absolutly a good deal. To some extend,i hope it is also a hot deal!

I started by spending months choosing the one I thought was the absolute best so I wouldn't have to buy again , searched for weeks to find the cheapest place, and then I finally bought it

Im still looking for another perfect torch...

There is no perfect torch. You may want to think that 4-5 makes the perfect torch set. :)

Not sure if Don would share your opinion about that number. (nor do I)

ask your missus to change your paypal password and never let you know again! LOL