How old are you?

26 myself, turning 27 end of July.

i had our son hooked by three, and our daughter before she could walk. both have cheapie head lamps, and both have a handful of flashlights. though nothing too expensive, yet...

old enough to vote

too young to know how to type

...back when they were young and awesome ...

Yeah, that’s an good choice. Speaking of li-ions and little children, I remember the thread on CPF where after a child charged a li-ion, the cell(s) exploded in a flashlight. Thankfully, he and the father wasn’t seriously hurt.

Sorry to steal your thunder JohnnyMac :)

a high price to pay for maturity…but does not guarantee immunity to flashaholism…and even exacerbates it!

I'm 37 years old.

Looks like I'm over the hill. ;)

32 :slight_smile:

Uni student here, but still under 20.

Physical age: 37 ish. Mental age: 70% of the time I’m 12-18 the rest of the time I’m 30-70 years old… lol.

My 5 year old has won his first BLF giveaway already, from O-L no less and appropriately a Sipik clone. :slight_smile:

I’ll be 51 in August, act 15 and feel 82.

PilotPTK, Old enough to know better, young enough to not care. :wink:

Dude, that first picture is cool! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I included the second for some perspective. He was laying on the floor playing with a football shaped calculator.

0 - 5 got get them started young ....

interesting... i always thought i was around the average age for a flashaholic, but seems im near the younger end of flashaholism

well that poll confirms iam getting close to being an “old git”. but hey… “many a good tune played on an old fiddle” or “there maybe snow on the roof … but theres still fire in the furnace” .

also you whipper snappers on here… respect your elders and sell us “old gits” your new lights cheap…! lol

I really like your second picture! You must be a good photographer.

What’s your gear, if I may ask? :slight_smile:

Those 2 were taken with my weakest link, the Canon G1X which is a high end point and shoot. Best shots from a small camera I’ve seen so far. :slight_smile: I also use a Canon 1DsMkII and 5DMkII.