How old are you?

+1 !!!

+1 !!!

I was going to say something witty when I clicked back in, those pictures just blew me away though. Mrs gords very much approves too, thankyou for sharing.

fwiw, I’m 33 and getting grumpy as hell lol

I am older then i thought i would be by now

Whoa, took a second looking at the first pic to figure out what I was looking at, (it looked like sunset over a horizon with clouds) but then seeing the second pic made it obvious. lol Awesome pics!

38, but still an infant in light land… :8)

First pic looked like a young God playing with the earth

cool pics

Hey! Watch who you're talking about here! :) I'm 37 and thought I was on the younger side of most here.

-Garry

I sent the link to my bullet build to my dad so he could see what I’ve been up to lately, if he get’s interested in these lights and the builds you are all pulling off we may have an 85 year old join up! :slight_smile:

Never too late to become a Flashaholic! (He’s been one in many ways for years, just didn’t know about the technology)

Pictures are AMAZING .... Thanks for sharing Dale !

I'm 61 and damn proud of it :)

Ditto!! :davie:

No worries. It just means I’m in very good company! :bigsmile:

you don’t look or act like 61 :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m 25 (I guess, damn age changes every year!) and still a uni student :slight_smile:
Oh and gorgeous pictures DBCstm!

Thanks bro. I try my best not to get old, both emotionally and physically. The emotionally part is much easier! lol!

I’m 24, and just transferring back to a full university from a community college this fall.

The average age of our userbase is actually slightly younger than I was expecting :wink: