Huge list for sale (L2X now listed) (price drops updated 7-15 and complete list in OP)

Current price works out to $50 shipped, how about $45 shipped. It’s in like new condition.

Edit: Just realized you’re in Singapore. No idea what shipping will run, the $45 shipped was for the US. It’s $39 plus actual shipping costs if heading to Singapore.

Oh dayuuummm maybe I’ll pass for now :frowning: if by the next few months it’s still here I will get it! It’ll be my first eagletac too! :wink:

I may be interested in the Fenix pd32ue if you still have it (depending on price of course). I am also curious about what headlamps you have from the lot? I need more headlamps. :slight_smile: Plus of course the 2 other lights I am already buying from you…………

I hope you had a good trip!

I’ll PM you tomorrow morning, still unpacking from the trip, we’ll try and work something out so it’ll all ship together.

To everyone else, I’ll be ready to start shipping again tomorrow. Feel free to start buying lights again. :wink:

A few more lights sold and shipped. I’m open to offers on lights from the big list. New prices will be marked on the rest.

What’s the pound key mean beside each light?

That I am potentially interested in keeping it, and won’t be open to offers as low as the ones without. I thought I had that written there, I’ll make sure I did.

Yup, it’s in the paragraph above the big list.

i still want the jacob if it’s available. shipping to usa.

Did I miss your request? If so, very sorry. Send me an offer via PM. Shipping runs $6.

New price drops. See OP for current prices. Most of these won’t be going any lower, they’re at 35-50% or less of new price, and in like new condition. I’d rather give them away as gifts than waste my time losing money selling them. Feel free to post offers.

I will also take the

36. SkyRay G5 and
37. SmallSun ZY-308 please.

I am possibly also interested in the Cyclone C88 and the Shadow SL-3. Which emitters are in the SL-3?

The SL3 has CW XM-L LED’s. I’ll send you a PM shortly.