Hunting and Fishing Brag Thread

"that's how we do fishing in Brazil"

Either you eat them or they eat you? Lol, how w about Peacock bass wolf fish and those giant catfish I

Sweet catches guys…I just never grew the patience for fishing

flathead

I caught a fish this big: >- - - - - - - - - - - :bigsmile: - - - - - - - - - - - - - <

Being able to drop a huge yellow flathead with a bolt gun! Lol just kidding what caliber are you shooting and at how many yards?

That is a Savage .243 and is my go-to groundhog gun.

But this year has suckered for heath wise , but 8 did get drawn for our states scrawny desert mule deer and I have my CHAMP Permit so l can hunt from vehicle I haven’t made it fishing either I have a Bass pro shops Johnny Morris signature series I I on a BPS extreme series 6’6” fast action tip a Gen 1 Abu Garcia STX on a Shimano compre rod an Remington 700 in a .300 Weatherby magnum a Ruger Mk 1 in 270 Win a Savage 110 accutrigger in .243 Win A Glock 20 ST IN 10MM with budget green laser light combo.an Glock 17 in m9m also with Budget green laser flashlight combo and a Ruger LCP in .380 acp and I haven’t got to shoot fish nothing you all are making me envious lol glad to see the pictures !

At Tin Can Bay in '69 I shot an FJ holden wreck at 1000 yards with a round of HESH from a 106mm RCL.

When the smoke cleared the largest part of the target we could see left in the target area was a wheel with part of the tyre still on it.

Where in heck did you get a recoiless rifle?

I thought everybody has a least one… two are mandatory in Texas… J)

We had lots of fun shooting things and blowing them up etc.

Man I has to move where you all shoot my RPG a with he rounds are only good to 350 meters man I feel impotent now l :_(

No bragging rights to speak of this year so far apart from a few ducks. However… While taking a piss off the back patio around 11pm tonight I heard a rustle… too loud to be the usual pack of rabbits living in/near my yard. Too loud to be a raccoon, too. Thankfully I brought two project lights outside to compare output (both 1x18650 edc-size lights with 3up XP-L’s), and after firing them both up, there was an 8-point buck and two does staring at me from 15 yards away!

I’ve been deer hunting for the majority of my life thus far (I’m 27.)… The buck was easily 18” inside spread (well past his ears) and had a tall rack (very rare sight in NC in early August). Not much mass at all to the rack but considering I live in a heavily populated area less than three or so miles from downtown Raleigh, I was shocked. Bowhunting in city limits is allowed with a permit… Might be time to get a bow! Highly doubt my neighbors would appreciate me ripping off a 6.8spc or 270WSM or .40 in the middle of the night.

lol hey quick question how do you like the 6.8 spc do you have it an AR platform. EBay

Honestly, I haven’t even shot it yet. Just finished the AR build a month or so ago and haven’t been able to get to a range. The gunsmith that did final assembly test fired it, but I’ve been too busy with work to get out and use it.

It's crappie season again !

Caught 15 last night .

You've got an artistic way of presenting your fish! :-)

Well, bumping this thread with today’s kill. First morning out turkey hunting and success. Called this bird for 1.5 hours. He weighed 20.4 pounds.

nwm