Hi there I need help and recommendations for good hunting lights in certain budget.
First of all I want to give a close representation of light that I’m searching about, some good light to be comparison will be Maxtoch Sniper M24 : https://maxtoch.com/maxtoch-sniper-m24-1100meters-beam-distance-1450lm-p0015-p0015.html
Problem with this light is that regular price for it was for long time 80$ and then from some reason it go to 130$, I find out what is reason but that is not important, only important is that this light is 130$ now.
So what I’m searching for is :
1. Light that weight without cells are about 400g max
2. Big reflector, big throw
3. Light that can be mounted on rifle ( optics or rifle barrel ), so no big host 1x 18650 or 2x 18650 in series or 1x 21700
4. Light that can endure a recoil from rifle ( that will not turn off or change modes after recoil ), good quality double springs for example
5. Light that can run in high or turbo ( whatever it is the strongest mode ) minimum 1 min before it goes step down with light beam power
6. Light that have option of using a pressure switch on it ( it is not mandatory but it will be good if it have that option )
7. Light that have main ON/OFF tail switch ( side switch to turn ON light is really hard to hit when it is on rifle )
8. Option that only flashlight can be purchased, don’t need cells and charger, additional things like filters, pressure switch, holster etc will not be problem
9. Price need to be as lower as it can be, but max price is 80$ what was a Sniper M24 price for long time
I know about Ballista 3.0 : https://ylplight.com/en/katalog/1/ballista-30/
Price is 120$ but with charger and cells, I contact seller to ask do they sell light without cells and charger but no response for over 5 days so they obviously not sell it separately.
So that is that roughly, a Sniper M24 is just about what it need to be, of course a light with little lower specification is also acceptable, but for example what I’m not searching for it is Nitecore P30 model, I also have it and it have 800 lumens in 50mm head which is not enought for what I’m searching about.
Be free to post your thoughts and recommendations. Thanks.