If you could only choose one of the Convoys...

s2 triple with mtn internals.

How come there is no copper pill maker for Convoy S series?

Maybe cuss they don’t want to get lynched for charging as much as the light itself for it. I’ll make some though.

A copper pill for the Convoy C8 would be nice. :slight_smile:

In the worst case scenario, I’ll prefer a shotgun with a lot of ammo :bigsmile:

For me, C8 but depend where you are too, sometime much flood is better than throw (like explore houses).
And don’t forget another important thing: battery life.

The S5 for EDC because it’s the smallest. I’d toss the reflector & install a TIR as I described before, but that’s just me.

I’ve had LOVED this for more than a year now, so I’d say it’s not speculative.

Since they are smaller in size, lesser material should equate to lesser cost? If each piece cost less than $16, I think there will still be demand for it.

C8 is the winner among the users all around for their specific needs. i don’t think there is a dilemma to anyone about its performance.

I got my M2 in the mail today and not surprisingly, I am completely satisfied with my choice. In fact, I kind of wish I had chosen this one first before getting the C8 and even S2/S2. While the C8 is a thrower and the S2 is pure flood, this really is a solid mix of both in a package that still pocketable and has great heat management (unlike the S2+, can’t leave it on high for more than a few minutes). There is a good sized hot spot that is still able to throw almost as far as the C8, but transitions very smoothly into usable spill. I think this is going to be my EDC for a while.

I liked my first M2 so much I immediately bought a second one. The build quality is outstanding and they’re as tough as nails.

I’ve altered mine to Q-lite drivers and Noctigon emitters, and for me they’re now perfect. The original drivers are fine but that mode-change blink on low was annoying me, and now I have a moonlite mode as well.

Of all my flashlights, this M2 has the best build quality. Perfect ano, solid feel, reliable driver, and I’ve NEVER seen square threads like these. They’re absolutely fat!

I have Convoy lights. I would venture to say that, compared to the Eagle Eye X6, the Convoy Ano will fail first. I do not have this new Convoy, so it’s only a venture. I DO have multiple X6’s and have done extensive testing on the finish of these lights. :wink: A favorite of mine is my first triple build in one. It wears a few scars, but then, it’s been tossed out the window of our Escape at 60mph on asphalt. Wonder how the Convoy would fare under similar duress?

Well, I definitely won’t be throwing it out of the window of a moving car anytime soon, but you never know, accidents will happen. :smiley: I wonder if there’s any difference in durability with this new trend of matte finish ano. This is the second light I’ve gotten with it and it feels and looks cool, but don’t know how it will hold up in the long run. Either way though, I’m a bit over protective of my lights, so they rarely see dings.

I hope you feel the need to try it :wink:

I just ordered one from Richard, actually, we’ll see if the wife is up to more “testing” :slight_smile:

I just wish there was an EE equivalent to the M2. I’m the oddball I guess, I love the shape and style of the M2, but I hate the feel of the ano. The EE ano is 1000% better.

s3 is the same size. I have s2+, s3, s4, s5, s6, 3 m1's, had two xintd c8's but everybody I know wants one so they don't last long. i don't know how anybody could live without all 3, they are awesome lights lol.. After modifications of course. I want the L4 pretty bad, probably have one soon.

Nice, i have an unused of the first version, wish i had held out for 2nd gen

You have a 1st gen M2? I might be willing to trade my 2nd gen… Its just a host though

first gen M1